Who do you want to see Jon Jones fight next? Gusta or DC?

I'd like to see Cormier get the fight more, but Gustafsson deserves his rematch, and both fighters have genuine chances of beating him.

I'm all for fresh fights, so I'd prefer to see DC get a crack at it.

I've about had my fill of rematches based on close fights. I expect the top five in a division to have close fights on any given day, because skill and good match making should go together. Lopsided victories against non top 10 competition, to get into title contention, is a better play for entertainment, not so much the sport (granted, they go hand in hand).

didn't someone make a poll a couple days ago and people had DC being the more dangerous fighter to jones?

Honest to god, DC.

But I think Gus deserves it more, plus the rematch in Sweden will sell.

...sell what, tickets to the stadium? Big deal. The gate for an event is inconsequential compared to PPV money/TV deals. The event would sell like dogshit with regards to the UFC's main source of income (PPVs) if it was in Sweden.

I think DC is the guy that will beat him but I voted Gus:

1) Gus is a streaking striker. He deserves it and it would suck to see him lose a grindfest to a wrestler like he did to Phil Davis.

2) DC is hurt

3) Jones should have to fight the #1 contender

3) Jones

Either guy is going to hurt him, I'd like to see DC hurt Bones first, probably lose and then Gus can step in hurt him more and win.

I'd love to see Cormier getting a proper beating... however, Gus is a much more compelling match-up and the rematch would be a much bigger draw, and the UFC is in dire need of big draws.

Surprising results.Before all I've seen was people bitching for their rematch.

im a jones fan, and i want him to beat gus AGAIN to shut up all the "viking" fetishists and joneshaters

I want Jones to fight Gus first. I'm tired of hearing "Gus beat Jones". When Jones beats him again, Gus will have to earn another title shot.

I don't care, I just want to see him fight someone, he's young and going to fight both these guys very soon anyways.

Gus rematch. If they are giving Lawler a rematch after 1 win and after as close of a fight that gus had with jon, then its only fair to do the same for Gus. Same situation. Jon needs to fight Gus and then fight DC. Gus deserves the rematch more than a fight with DC IMO. DC should just hang back and nurse his knee and then be ready to fight the winner of jbj vs gus (jbj)

Gus rematch. If they are giving Lawler a rematch after 1 win and after as close of a fight that gus had with jon, then its only fair to do the same for Gus. Same situation. Jon needs to fight Gus and then fight DC. Gus deserves the rematch more than a fight with DC IMO. DC should just hang back and nurse his knee and then be ready to fight the winner of jbj vs gus (jbj)

Lawler is having two fights.

I want to see both fights but I'll take a new fight over a rematch any day. Unless the new fight is just a guy who has no chance which DC is clearly not.

Back