Who do you think win in a street fight?

Average samoan is like 700lbs so I'm betting on them.

Biggest pussies are north afriCans. I was once out with my then gf and had 5 guys yelling gib cigarette gib gib. One of them hit me in the back of the head and they all immediately ran off, while I was pulling a pack out of my pocket. I smoked a cig and we went for a kebab
<escalate99>

Kazakstan/uzbekistan future countries in combat sports

Tadjikistan as well conserning migration in rus
I've been hearing about uzbekistan boxers taking over for years but it hasn't really materialized. Seems like they have style that is good for amateurs but not so good for pros

I've been hearing about uzbekistan boxers taking over for years but it hasn't really materialized. Seems like they have style that is good for amateurs but not so good for pros

Yea last time i checked years back uzbeks run ammy boxing circle

More about that goverment supports ammy boxers and no reason to turn pro i would figure

Why go pro when you get comfortable living as amateur paid by goverment, mans gotta eat

Average samoan is like 700lbs so I'm betting on them.

Biggest pussies are north afriCans. I was once out with my then gf and had 5 guys yelling gib cigarette gib gib. One of them hit me in the back of the head and they all immediately ran off, while I was pulling a pack out of my pocket. I smoked a cig and we went for a kebab
<escalate99>

lol. random af

I have fought neither but I was beefing two Samoans when I was a kid that were my size. They were always scared to fight unless they were deep with their black homies haha.

Samoans.jpg

chechen and dagis are tough because of their culture and environment.

Samoans have some kind of genetic advantage on top of that. They are just built different.

The average Samoan or the average Dagestani/Chechen dude from eastern Europe? Almost every street fight video I see between Samoans going against white, black, Mexican or any other races, seems like the Samoans always win. At the same time seems like dags and chechens always easily handle Russians and other races in their street fights

Mexican isn't a race. Read a book.

Being tough alone won't win you a fight. Do central asians have as high of their population partaking in boxing, grappling or martial arts?
I trained with Kazakh and Uzbek college students. They grew up doing judo, boxing and wrestling. Maybe not all but that's what they told me.

a big angry Samoan (or Polynesian in general) can be a fucking scary sight to behold, especially if he is fit and capable.

Non Polynesians that used to go to war against Polynesians had some big fucking balls. Firearms or not.

The average Samoan or the average Dagestani/Chechen dude from eastern Europe? Almost every street fight video I see between Samoans going against white, black, Mexican or any other races, seems like the Samoans always win. At the same time seems like dags and chechens always easily handle Russians and other races in their street fights

I'm backing a Samoan against any other race in a general sense. Hard to hurt and can smesh better than anyone else.

Back