Who do you think win in a street fight?

GolovKing

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
The average Samoan or the average Dagestani/Chechen dude from eastern Europe? Almost every street fight video I see between Samoans going against white, black, Mexican or any other races, seems like the Samoans always win. At the same time seems like dags and chechens always easily handle Russians and other races in their street fights

Think we had this thread already and answer is samoans

Plus central asians are tougher than chechens or dagis anyway nowadays
Being tough alone won't win you a fight. Do central asians have as high of their population partaking in boxing, grappling or martial arts?

Being tough alone won't win you a fight. Do central asians have as high of their population partaking in boxing, grappling or martial arts?

They carry knives. You take a guy down and ɓoom, he stabs you in the spleen.

Don't even need a knife, those guys can fight, I've felt it, lol

Last edited:

Actually yeah since their countries are huge and combat sports are popular as fuck

Chechens especially have lost their "edge" that they had back in day, civilization has reached them.

Dagis are affected as well and are shadow of their wild self, their young women already do the whole "rebel against daddy" when they go to study and party in russian cities and are basically acting same as everyone else

Central asians are the "tough guys" in russia now if not counting tuvans

Martial arts knowledge aside Samoans always,big, brick like built and powerful will always win
I think Samoans are probably physically built for fighting better than any other people but the advantage I see for dags/chechens are that they come from a rough hypermasculine culture and so many of them seem to have some level of training or experience in either grappling, boxing or some type of martial art

They carry knives. You take a guy down and ɓoom, he stabs you in the spleen.

Don't even need a knife, those guys can fight, I've felt it, lol
You got your ass whooped by who? A mongolian? A kazakh?

Actually yeah since their countries are huge and combat sports are popular as fuck

Chechens especially have lost their "edge" that they had back in day, civilization has reached them.

Dagis are affected as well and are shadow of their wild self, their young women already do the whole "rebel against daddy" when they go to study and party in russian cities and are basically acting same as everyone else

Central asians are the "tough guys" in russia now if not counting tuvans

Who are ' central asians ' ?
Like from which country/city/ethnicity/religion ?
Thanks in adv

I think Samoans are probably physically built for fighting better than any other people but the advantage I see for dags/chechens are that they come from a rough hypermasculine culture and so many of them seem to have some level of training or experience in either grappling, boxing or some type of martial art

Skinhead fight is tadjikistan guy, central asian

Back