Crime White Power arson

There are several factors....

yes, there is still an ardent racist presence in the US. But I consider these people to be in a minority...

I think the most prominent one is this. White people are told over and over again how evil they are, how privileged they are, how racist they are, how they are the cause of 98% of the world's woes etc....

I mean, if you continue to tell a group of people they are racist pieces of shit, they are going to bond with others of their kind, their hearts will harden, and yea, the will morph into full blown racists eventually.

I hope your not serious about that as cause. First of all there are probably way more serious answers than that drivel.

Secondly as a white male I cannot even begin to understand how any other white men could be weak enough, or shallow enough, or, I really dont know what to call it, to take on or even care about any of those definitions or labels put on you

This honestly makes no sense to me at all. If you let any of that get to you then you have a personal problem that is yours alone and you spend way too much time thinking about what some other people think about you.

These days I'd be careful about jumping to conclusions before the evidence is in on things that appear, on their surface, to be hate crimes. The prior probability of these crimes being the work of white power assholes is still very high, but not as high as it used to be, when it could be safely assumed.

In other words you've come to a rational conclusion that it's just if not more likely to be a bored/deranged leftist.

Good for you, @Fawlty. Some on the left can still think clearly.

Why do you have a strong suspicion? Oh yeah, because many of you have your minds made up whenever any sort of anti black sentiment is shown.

Nope. Because there have been so many fake hate crimes like this.

Like, I dunno, the Jussie Smollet case...

Nope. Because there have been so many fake hate crimes like this.

Like, I dunno, the Jussie Smollet case...

Have you ever looked at any relevant statistics and actually compared fake vs. real hate crimes? You seem to be falling to yet another exploitative trick by the media, presenting you with only the most outrageous stories.

Have you ever looked at any relevant statistics and actually compared fake vs. real hate crimes? You seem to be falling to yet another exploitative trick by the media, presenting you with only the most outrageous stories.

This particular kind of hate crime seems to be faked a lot.

Also hate crime stats are unreliable since changes to the law mean anyone can report them, not just law enforcement.

Welp, we apparently have yet another case of white supremacists burning down and effacing something pertaining to blacks, jews or others.

https://www.knoxnews.com/story/news...d-scene-fire-market-tennessee-mlk/3341324002/

This time? The Highlander Research and Education Center. A quite important place in the history of civil rights. Countless documents about the period, both detailing abuses, crimes of racists, and the fight against them, are in flames.

Inb4 "But some Bernie fan faked it once in 2017!!"

So, are we ever going to admit this shit is on the rise, and is a problem, or are we going to simply plod forth with the "They're just a few guys in their trailers, nothing to worry about, I ain't ever seen one!" nonsense?

Are we going to wait and make sure that this wasn't another fake crime that got out of hand before we lay it on the White Nationalist?

Granted the racist are despicable, but a lot of the shit that they've been blamed for has turned out to be perpetrated by the alleged victims.

I hope your not serious about that as cause. First of all there are probably way more serious answers than that drivel.

Secondly as a white male I cannot even begin to understand how any other white men could be weak enough, or shallow enough, or, I really dont know what to call it, to take on or even care about any of those definitions or labels put on you

This honestly makes no sense to me at all. If you let any of that get to you then you have a personal problem that is yours alone and you spend way too much time thinking about what some other people think about you.

You do understand that white people will simply not interact with people that hold those racist beliefs? This is a growing belief and it creates segregation.

When everything white (like culture for instance) is seen as bad and to be rejected, multiculturalism takes root and then you have a leftist paradise (nightmare).

You do understand that white people will simply not interact with people that hold those racist beliefs? This is a growing belief and it creates segregation.

When everything white (culture) is seen as bad, multiculturalism takes root and then you have a leftist paradise (nightmare).

I dont react or act based on other peoples definitions of me. That is utter weakness. I mean that. It is the epitome of weak snively victimhood.

I dont react or act based on other peoples definitions of me. That is utter weakness. I mean that. It is the epitome of weak snively victimhood.

lol so you take the abuse and still try to interact with people that hate you?

The leftist poison runs deep.

This particular kind of hate crime seems to be faked a lot.

I refer you to my statement about outrage and the media.

Probably empowered by all the anit-Israel sentiment coming from the new Democrats.

Dull as always, Scott.
giphy.gif

Are we going to wait and make sure that this wasn't another fake crime that got out of hand before we lay it on the White Nationalist?

Granted the racist are despicable, but a lot of the shit that they've been blamed for has turned out to be perpetrated by the alleged victims.

I said apparently in the OP. I think people are falling for a media trap, thinking the fake and real hate crimes are remotely close to equivalent. Countless cases of real hate crimes go unreported on the national level while the few hoaxes receive incessant coverage quite often, because they are more outrageous, and allow virtue signaling.

Aside from the graffiti is there any evidence of who actually did this? Is it really that unreasonable to wait until more comes out before going full TDS?

So how do you respond when someone undermines your opinion or accomplishments simply based off your race?

eg:

"Oh, you don't understand because you're a privileged white cis-gender male."

Aside from the graffiti is there any evidence of who actually did this? Is it really that unreasonable to wait until more comes out before going full TDS?

Apparent white power symbol found in an arson of a civil rights landmark in Mississippi? Hmmm. Something tells me your Smollometter is conveniently broken.....

Apparent white power symbol found in an arson of a civil rights landmark in Mississippi? Hmmm. Something tells me your Smollometter is conveniently broken.....
So we've established that aside from the graffiti there is no evidence. Any suspects been identified?

I said apparently in the OP. I think people are falling for a media trap, thinking the fake and real hate crimes are remotely close to equivalent. Countless cases of real hate crimes go unreported on the national level while the few hoaxes receive incessant coverage quite often, because they are more outrageous, and allow virtue signaling.

Jussie Smollett aside, the fake hate crimes get far more coverage as being real, than they do as being proven fake after the fact. Look at all those fake hate crimes after the election. Can you point me to any mainstream outlet that retracted their initial stories, and highlighted that they were indeed fake?

Jussie Smollett aside, the fake hate crimes get far more coverage as being real, than they do as being proven fake after the fact. Look at all those fake hate crimes after the election. Can you point me to any mainstream outlet that retracted their initial stories, and highlighted that they were indeed fake?

How many of the nearly 8500 hate crimes last year do you think received national coverage? It's media hype, man. You guys bemoan them when it comes to Trump, yet you fall for anecdotes of the most outrageous stories as if they are at all equivalent.

Back