Crime White Power arson

Can you point me to any mainstream outlet that retracted their initial stories, and highlighted that they were indeed fake?
I can not. I've never seen them walk back on their claims unless the story is so high profile that they had absolutely no choice (e.g. Jussie and Covington). Even in those cases the retraction is delayed as long as possible and full of caveats and rationalizations.

How many of the nearly 8500 hate crimes last year do you think received national coverage? It's media hype, man. You guys bemoan them when it comes to Trump, yet you fall for anecdotes of the most outrageous stories as if they are at all equivalent.

Do you not see the irony of this thread, then?

You have no suspects, and are citing "graffiti" as evidence. You know what those other "hate crimes" had in common with this one? I see what you're saying, but it's kind of hard to take you seriously when you're promoting this particular instance as a 100% open and shut case. Makes me believe you'd do the same thing with the other ones before all the facts were out.

You're going to look awfully silly if this turns out to be fake.

Peep the OP, homie. It's an apparent white power attack. My mind isn't made up either way. But when one looks at the data, the likelihood of this being a white power attack and not a black hoax are pretty outweighed.

Do you not see the irony of this thread, then?

You have no suspects, and are citing "graffiti" as evidence. You know what those other "hate crimes" had in common with this one? I see what you're saying, but it's kind of hard to take you seriously when you're promoting this particular instance as a 100% open and shut case. Makes me believe you'd do the same thing with the other ones before all the facts were out.

No, I am not portraying this as a 100% real crime. There is a shading of percentages in light of the data, though.

Peep the OP, homie. It's an apparent white power attack. My mind isn't made up either way. But when one looks at the data, the likelihood of this being a white power attack and not a black hoax are pretty outweighed.
OK Silly Hilly!

No, I am not portraying this as a 100% real crime.

Oh', but you are. I believe "White Power Arson" is your thread title, and not "Alleged Hate Crime Committed"

There is a shading of percentages in light of the data, though.

That has nothing to do with my point.

So how do you respond when someone undermines your opinion or accomplishments simply based off your race?

eg:

"Oh, you don't understand because you're a privileged white cis-gender male."

Same way so many people do based on all kinds of discrimination. I mean you guys act like discrimination is a new thing or something or like it has not been happening to lots of people for lots of reasons since forever.....

I really don't get it.. it seems genuinely strange to me. I mean that. I think many of you have been living under a damn rock your whole lives or something.......

And again-- the answer that I learned a long time ago as I have often faced a lot of discrimination is to not react with hate or anger and not allow it to change your behavior towards other people.

The victim thing just doesn't suit you guys though.

eh, I think we saw a burst right after a few edgy politicians called out jews.
Na it has been on the rise before that the one sided reporting of the conflict in gaza the accusations of split alliance.

Oh', but you are. I believe "White Power Arson" is your thread title, and not "Alleged Hate Crime Committed"

That has nothing to do with my point.

Would you like me to change the name? fuckin baby, this guy.

OK Silly Hilly!
tumblr_o5jct1V5Kd1s9ab4to1_540.gif

And again-- the answer that I learned a long time ago as I have often faced a lot of discrimination is to not react with hate or anger and not allow it to change your behavior towards other people.

What kind of discrimination has a straight white male faced? Did you privilege not save you?

What kind of discrimination has a straight white male faced? Did you privilege not save you?

Im going to answer this but it is not central or important to my points in any way. The point is white men need to stop crying and playing the victim about feeling judged by people.

I live in a conservative state but had long hair (don't do any drugs though). I experienced a lot of discrimination because of this. One day I got a wild hair up my ass and cut it all off-- just because.

We just happened to be going to las vegas for a quick vacation. My wife and I thought we were in the twilight zone in the cab, in the airport and for half the trip because we could not believe how friendly people were...... till we realized it was the hair!!!

But also my personality is naturally spiritual and philosophically minded. What is on my mind is usually something along the lines of wanting to grow in love and betterment of life and get closer to God and asking questions about what behaviors and attitudes in myself and society help this or harm this.

I found out the hard way that there is a large percentage of people who will just out you from any club or group or social setting once they find this kind of thing out and they will discriminate, gossip,and lie about you to do it.

For a long time in my life I thought there was something wrong with me because of this but eventually figured out what it all was and came to peace with it.

Also- I never once played the victim card about it. Once I saw it for what it was I took actions that allowed me to create community based on deeper principles than liking the same trucks, sports team (or sports at all) or political standpoint.

Last edited by a moderator:
I said apparently in the OP. I think people are falling for a media trap, thinking the fake and real hate crimes are remotely close to equivalent. Countless cases of real hate crimes go unreported on the national level while the few hoaxes receive incessant coverage quite often, because they are more outrageous, and allow virtue signaling.
Post some of those stats, please. I’d like to know.

Compare them to the legit cases, and I think you have your answer in comparison.

In practical terms, this stuff happens all the time and are seemingly so normal as to be a blip in the news cycle, while the very few hoaxes are seized upon and blown up, like the Smollett cases, which was a particularly egregious one.

Practically speaking, these things do not happen all the time. The numbers are reassuringly low. Hate crimes, just in terms of incidents being claimed as hate crimes, is a miniscule fraction of all crime.

The point is white men need to stop crying and playing the victim about feeling judged by people.

So you feel comfortable racially and sexually stereotyping millions of people and then presume to lecture those people, based on their race and sex, on how to take perceived slights to their race and sex?

Pretty racist and sexist if you think about it.

Back