Crime White Power arson

The hoaxters really hurt the tolerance and equality movement. They're just as bad as the real "ists" and should be locked up together in the same cell. Fuck em all.
Depends on what was done. If a hoaxer burns down a building or hurts somebody, then it's about as bad as the genuine act. If the hoax is an actual hoax (like something that didn't happen at all) it's obviously not as bad as a real act.

iu

Looks like Tyrone is at it again.

Do hoaxes happen in sufficient proportion for them to not be surprising?

There does seem to be a direct correlation to how much air time they get to an increased chance of being a fake.

How in the world media can pick out the "wrong" ones to run with when according to FBI stats there's still a sad amount of real hate crimes I haven't a clue.

It does show something that there are some left wingers in this thread who are now showing some correct caution and waiting for facts to come out before opining. Wish we could get more of that around.

So bookmark this thread to bump either way once a suspect is arrested I say

Last edited:
Depends on what was done. If a hoaxer burns down a building or hurts somebody, then it's about as bad as the genuine act. If the hoax is an actual hoax (like something that didn't happen at all) it's obviously not as bad as a real act.
I disagree to a certain extent.

While not as bad from a physical damage point, the doubt it casts on legitimate cases is enormous. Just look at this thread and all the guys calling this fake. While I don't blame them due to several faked crimes since Trump started his run, the danger in such a mindset is thinking that we've eradicated sich a mindset and the work is done.

So while we've come a long way I think it's important to keep an objective, open mind to possibilities. And that's what hoaxters do - they cast too much doubt and erode objectivity due to pattern recognition. Whether that pattern is real or not is a different question.

It's actually heartening that even a dipshit like you, deep down, isn't confident this is real.

It would be nice if you could ever address the issue at hand. Instead, always settling for caddiness, like some Becky.

Yeah, you don't want to do the accounting of fake vs. real hate crimes. It's a ledger heavily weighted on one side.

You have to admit though...your leftist brethren have gone full retard have committed pretty disgusting hoaxes and other egregious acts of racism, right?

The perpetrator(s) were almost certainly fair-skinned and voted for Trump. I would not be surprised in the least if they screamed "this is MAGA country" as they lit the fire.

We can do better than this, America.

Yeah, you don't want to do the accounting of fake vs. real hate crimes. It's a ledger heavily weighted on one side.

Yes, but it's happened enough recently that I think it would be prudent to wait for more information and preferably an arrest before coming to our own conclusions of what happened here.

Then discussing what this particular case means.

I disagree to a certain extent.

While not as bad from a physical damage point, the doubt it casts on legitimate cases is enormous. Just look at this thread and all the guys calling this fake. While I don't blame them due to several faked crimes since Trump started his run, the danger in such a mindset is thinking that we've eradicated sich a mindset and the work is done.

So while we've come a long way I think it's important to keep an objective, open mind to possibilities. And that's what hoaxters do - they cast too much doubt and erode objectivity due to pattern recognition. Whether that pattern is real or not is a different question.
While I agree that it's bad and that it does cast doubt and hurts people's ability to relate to each other, I'd take the hoax over the real thing in every case I can think of, if I had the magical power to decide which events would be real or hoaxes.

I don't mean to downplay the harm caused by everything from false rape claims to hate crime hoaxes, but when the comparison is made it must be reasserted that real crime is worse than fake crime. We would rather have our daughter falsely accuse somebody of rape than actually get raped. But would we rather have a "false flag" type of hate crime (with equal victims/damage) or a real one? Those are about the same.

Yes, but it's happened enough recently that I think it would be prudent to wait for more information and preferably an arrest before coming to our own conclusions of what happened here.

Then discussing what this particular case means.

Hence the usage of apparently.

You have to admit though...your leftist brethren have gone full retard have committed pretty disgusting hoaxes and other egregious acts of racism, right?

Yes, unequivocally. The hoaxes come nowhere to approach the frequency of legitimate hate crimes which are most often not reported.

Most hate crimes are perpetrated against white people by people of color. It's literally the opposite of what's going on inside your head of whites committing crimes against black or brown people when it's the exact opposite.

Most hate crimes are perpetrated against white people. Did you know that?

On attacks against persons, whites accounted for roughly 50%, blacks 21.3.

This is disproportionate, given the population numbers of each group. The attacks against whites are often due to sexual orientation (hard to see how the libs are the ones doing this, given conservative anti gay sentiment) and religion, white on white.

I don't see you as having a point, and the post I am quoting is worthless.

No, probably not. But we must be cognizant of trends as well. While the majority of us are moving towards the center, for lack of a better term, the fringes are moving outwards lately it seems. And it's always the radicals that get the most attention so appearing to be the norm. That's why we have to make sure to keep our own under control or risk losing legitimacy.

So I just skimmed the story in the OP and it doesn't set off my bs meter. It's lacking theatrics and is an attack on a symbol unlike the Smullet story. Hope the law comes down on whoever did this and makes an example of them. And besides getting to, and preventing the why of it, is what we should be concerned with.

On attacks against persons, whites accounted for roughly 50%, blacks 21.3.

This is disproportionate, given the population numbers of each group. The attacks against whites are often due to sexual orientation (hard to see how the libs are the ones doing this, given conservative anti gay sentiment) and religion, white on white.

I don't see you as having a point, and the post I am quoting is worthless.

Your agument is stupid. Most hate crimes against PoC are committed by other PoC, not by white people. Whites make up for 60% of the population and they do 50% of these hate crimes, which means they actually commit LESS hate crimes than people of color.

Another thing you didn't bother thinking of is they lump in Latinos with white people, which makes is so much worse considering the amount of violence against black people in California from Mexican gangs who specifically target black people based on their skin color.

Last edited:
Back