Crime White Power arson

White people are for the most part, do'ers. Just gotta take the bad with the good. On the bright side, there are much bigger problems to worry about.

You won't bet because you're a pussy and I bet you're regretting making this thread because deep down, you know this has a very high probability of being perpetrated by lefty loser like you.

You do realize that the vast majority of hate crimes are real, right? You're drinking the media kool aid if you think right wing extremist dont do this shit far more often than it's faked. Get a grip.

You do realize that the vast majority of hate crimes are real, right? You're drinking the media kool aid if you think right wing extremist dont do this shit far more often than it's faked. Get a grip.

Yes, of course they are. And most of hate crimes are committed by minorities against whites or against other minorities.

I underestimated the social cohesion part for sure, and that's something that I'm pretty sure you've mentioned before, or at least I can tell that's in your wheelhouse and something you've thought about before. I've been thinking there has been a massive overreaction to hate hoaxes but the proof of the problem is really in the fact that it has upset people so much.
Social cohesion is real and gets undermined by stories like this as well as multiculturalism. Not to be confused witn diversity. Everyone has their particular interests in here. For me it all started out with religion, but once I realized that was just one aspect of social norms I started zeroing in on that. It's no accident that Communism was called the state religion and there are many parallels with the current far left. I'm just fascinated by what makes people tick as policy is usually dictated by social norms. But now I'm going way off topic..

What? Yes, they did up until very recently. The federal government and most state governments don’t consider Hispanic/Latino as a racial category — instead, most crimes committed by Hispanics are counted under the category “white.”

Look at your own link:

https://ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/2017/topic-pages/offenders

What percentage of the "50.7% white" is Hispanic, do you think? The Hispanic label is completely absent and that's because they're lumped in the white category.

SaMQF4j.png

They listed race and ethnicity. You showed the portion that highlighted race. Under it ethnicity was shown....

It would be nice if you could ever address the issue at hand. Instead, always settling for caddiness, like some Becky.

I did.

I have a strong suspicion this arson was staged and the fact you won't take a bet as to it's veracity shows you have that suspicion too.

Totally on topic.

I did.

I have a strong suspicion this arson was staged and the fact you won't take a bet as to it's veracity shows you have that suspicion too.

Totally on topic.

Why do you have a strong suspicion? Oh yeah, because many of you have your minds made up whenever any sort of anti black sentiment is shown.

Back