Economy When US and Europe will know that they are officially fkd?

In other words, how close or far we are to the scenes known from Mad Max or The Road movies? Riots breaking, crime increasing, police and army disbanding, government collapsing.

Not even joking.

Things does not look good at the moment for both Europe and US.

EDIT: People now speculating how many deaths there really are. Let's be honest. No government, president will want the public to know. You will get one giant hell of a riot.

Relax bro.

We haven't reached such level and not even close to it at this point. By the way this is not only in Europe or US issues it's the whole world will collapse and all of civilisation will collapse together. All countries are together on this boat. If Europe and the US collapse than the others will collapse immidiately except for some few African countries may survive the collapse. But no! You need to chill out. We are far from there and not even remotely close to reach such a collapse similar to mad max or some of these post-apocalyptic movies level

I'm kind of torn.

Should I got with a Mad Max leather cod piece and mohawk or with a "Bane" outfit complete with mask and sheepskin coat over a tactical vest?

money can just be printed and given out... if mad max is the future its orchestrated...
You cant v shape a recovery when people are laid off. This is a work problem now not a finance problem.

People dont have savings to make up for this damage

The virus is not fatal enough but this should be a serious warning to the US and entire world of what could happen down the line. And for fucks sakes, stop eating bats and rats.

If this will lead to the end of US hegemony that puts them back to pre-1920s then it will cause global shakeup for obvious reasons.

It reminds me of USSR that fell due to internal unrest, military interventionism, Chernobyl disaster and politics. Does it sound familiar to you today?

The only reason why Europeans and Asians are not killing each other or taking over each others land today as they used is because the US is keeping them on check (via their extension UN and NATO).

Now if they fall, we will have Franco-German empire, Russo-Turkic empire and Sino empire running the world simultaneously and we know what happens next.

You cant v shape a recovery when people are laid off. This is a work problem now not a finance problem.

People dont have savings to make up for this damage

The temporary suspension of the debt system (basically what government has been doing) should be enough. This is not a long term health pandemic. It is impossible for it to be, as it will quickly burn through everyone. This is why the response by the Federal government was asinine. They should have shut this all down a month ago, did everything they are doing now, and come out of it with a relatively unscathed market. Now, they've let the virus run wild and the economy is trashed way more than it should have been. Work will come back, the demands for goods and services have not changed long term. The banks will survive for a little if they don't get their debt payments.

The virus is not fatal enough but this should be a serious warning to the US and entire world of what could happen down the line. And for fucks sakes, stop eating bats and rats.
Don't worry, people will be on the menu soon.

Once the illegal drug supply runs out we will see people get desperate.

The temporary suspension of the debt system (basically what government has been doing) should be enough. This is not a long term health pandemic. It is impossible for it to be, as it will quickly burn through everyone. This is why the response by the Federal government was asinine. They should have shut this all down a month ago, did everything they are doing now, and come out of it with a relatively unscathed market. Now, they've let the virus run wild and the economy is trashed way more than it should have been. Work will come back, the demands for goods and services have not changed long term. The banks will survive for a little if they don't get their debt payments.
Fuck the banks. It's the banks and globalists that got us in this mess.

Most people dying from this aren't even boomers, but people who have been through WW2.

I believe the average age of the people who have died in Italy, is about 82.

All things considered, this virus is probably going to be a relief to healthcare systems, longer term.

Nah these people were born during the final years of the war or after.

Ww2 soldiers are pretty much gone

Always a good line to go with <TheDonald>
If it wasn't for globalisation, they would have had a better chance of containing it. Also the economy wouldn't be so fucked. You think the virus is bad, wait until the starvation kicks in.

I'm kind of torn.

Should I got with a Mad Max leather cod piece and mohawk or with a "Bane" outfit complete with mask and sheepskin coat over a tactical vest?

Its almost summer. That coat would be hot.

Do you know where to find a metal hockey mask? I'm trying to bulk up to be The Humungous.

If it wasn't for globalisation, they would have had a better chance of containing it. Also the economy wouldn't be so fucked. You think the virus is bad, wait until the starvation kicks in.
Retards like you are the ones that start fucking riots for nothing.

Retards like you are the ones that start fucking riots for nothing.
For nothing? It's retards like me, that retards like you will be begging for food. Were do you think the foods coming from with the whole world shut down? Personally I'm planning on being front line in the riots, and will be looking to lych capitalist scum like yourself. It's a good thing the though of eating people doesn't offend me.

For nothing? It's retards like me, that retards like you will be begging for food. Were do you think the foods coming from with the whole world shut down? Personally I'm planning on being front line in the riots, and will be looking to lych capitalist scum like yourself. It's a good thing the though of eating people doesn't offend me.
Shit son, you sure your mom and dad are going to allow you to go out and protest against mean people with money?

Trembling at the thought of encountering kids like you bro
<GSPWoah>

Back