Economy When US and Europe will know that they are officially fkd?

The incompetence level has reached maximum.

Pence has a staffer who has it and now he is standing 2 feet from the president.

If they both die, Pelosi is president. So Obama gets his wish.

That will be a Zombified Obama.

images

Vampire George Bush will be Vice President

images

Well on one hand we have King Bones, MMA forum poster and self proclaimed genius of the universe LMAO.

On the other hand we have every infectious disease expert on the planet.

Tough choice who to side with here...damn...
Just pointing out the logical flaws in your opinion.

The guy is unhinged, making threats left and right. @AgedFlatus would crush that motherfucker in the exact spot he stands. But yeah, he's the sort of dude that prefers a world where economic progress is stagnant, linear and proportional to population size/growth; where human productivity and corresponding standards of living remain essentially unchanged. Or at least, that's what he thinks he wants.

I'm a bit shocked by some of the alarmist responses. Outside of resources suddenly drying up or nuclear war, I'd can't imagine any realistc chain of events that could lead to a mad max world. Perhaps we'd all be under the rule of a si gular opressive gouverment or dictator, but not every man for hinself, wherein any gouverment structure is sorely lacking.

For nothing? It's retards like me, that retards like you will be begging for food. Were do you think the foods coming from with the whole world shut down? Personally I'm planning on being front line in the riots, and will be looking to lych capitalist scum like yourself. It's a good thing the though of eating people doesn't offend me.

Yeah, where do you think food comes from, capitalist scum? It clearly comes from private property owners who control their means of production and do so in exchange for a price determined by aggregate supply and demand! You capitalists wouldn't understand!

Back