Economy When US and Europe will know that they are officially fkd?

Nameless King

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
In other words, how close or far we are to the scenes known from Mad Max or The Road movies? Riots breaking, crime increasing, police and army disbanding, government collapsing.

Not even joking.

Things does not look good at the moment for both Europe and US.

EDIT: People now speculating how many deaths there really are. Let's be honest. No government, president will want the public to know. You will get one giant hell of a riot.

Last edited:
When a dead silent Mel Gibson comes tearing through town in a souped up Charger

Boomers are having one hell of a grand finale.

Boomers are having one hell of a grand finale.

Most people dying from this aren't even boomers, but people who have been through WW2.

I believe the average age of the people who have died in Italy, is about 82.

All things considered, this virus is probably going to be a relief to healthcare systems, longer term.

I think he looks great
No, he's right, Things is an awful film.

MV5BMTQ5Mjk5NTIyNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjY0MTc5NQ@@._V1_UY1200_CR110,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

the first signs will be mass unemployment.

many will lose their jobs, exhaust their unemployment, savings, credit cards etc.

panic will eventually settle in...and people will start to get angry...and desperate. Desperate people will start to do desperate things....like breaking into peoples home, breaking into grocery stores etc.

compound all of this with government funding drying up...without the means to pay their law enforcement and first responders...those folks will quit their jobs and go home to defend their families and such.

this is when shit will really get bad

Not going to happen, remember, the powers that be are riding in the same plane as us..It’s in their best interest to not allow that to happen..Money solves everything, calms everyone, and if push comes to shove, they will just print some more..

the first signs will be mass unemployment.

many will lose their jobs, exhaust their unemployment, savings, credit cards etc.

panic will eventually settle in...and people will start to get angry...and desperate. Desperate people will start to do desperate things....like breaking into peoples home, breaking into grocery stores etc.

compound all of this with government funding drying up...without the means to pay their law enforcement and first responders...those folks will quit their jobs and go home to defend their families and such.

this is when shit will really get bad

It's all entirely worth it to be rid of Drag Queen Story Hour.

They are already officially fcked.

Corrupt politicians + stupid people is not a good combination for any country or continent.

What have you been smoking and where can I buy it ?

Nothing is gonna happen.

In fact the opposite is happening, most people are doing exactly what the government says.

Best we are gonna get is some CoronaVirus commission which will investigate the coronavirus/response then in around 5 years later, they will release their report on what exactly happen during this time and who is to blame........That's it.

Nothing is gonna happen.

In fact the opposite is happening, most people are doing exactly what the government says.

Best we are gonna get is some CoronaVirus commission which will investigate the coronavirus/response then in around 5 years later, they will release their report on what exactly happen during this time and who is to blame........That's it.
I'm inclined to agree. Things will be painful for many for a while and then it will pass, I think. The main issue may be hoarders and criminals having free reign for rather longer than I would like.

Not going to happen, remember, the powers that be are riding in the same plane as us..It’s in their best interest to not allow that to happen..Money solves everything, calms everyone, and if push comes to shove, they will just print some more..

Digital UBI incoming?

I don’t know if it will. There’s still ample food, water, utilities are still running, local and state governments are managing population movement, blocking evictions, etc.. You’ll see bad peak unemployment, but every worst case scenario for this thing has a definite end date.

Better leadership would certainly help reduce these kinds of fears, but that kind of leadership doesn’t really exist yet. It will quickly develop though.

Back