when fedor was in the middle of his inhuman rampage

wearetheromans

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
through the HW division in the mid 2000s

there must have been many threads on the www. i am willing to pay top dollar to people who are able to find them.

10 years in the future and little chubby internet nerds are ragging on his physique, but i want to relive the time when fedor was worshipped as a god. link me to some threads where fedor was paid his dues

fedor-return-nog-punched.jpg

People didn't care as much about Fedor back then as they do now... Kinda like David Bowie - nobody gave a shit when he was grinding out classic after classic, but the minute he goes away then everyone's all of a sudden changing their profile pics over.

Prime Form of the GOAT

347x478xFedor_Emelianenko_1000823.jpg.pagespeed.ic.oAF4a6iS_a.jpg

I honestly think that kettlebells became a craze in the west because of Fedor.
Companies that sold them used a model who was not totally ripped and had body hair; it wasn't about appearance, but performance.

DSC_8850_cr1.jpg

vadim fecalstain: fedor runs 10 miles every morning

i have those same fat ass love handles

trust me you dont get those if you run 10 miles every day

People didn't care as much about Fedor back then as they do now... Kinda like David Bowie - nobody gave a shit when he was grinding out classic after classic, but the minute he goes away then everyone's all of a sudden changing their profile pics over.

yeah nah that's basically 100% incorrect on all fronts.

you're clearly 12.

david bowie wasn't at the forefront of everyone's mindset obviously, but if you have any understanding of music in the last 30 years you become a david bowie fan. guy was a genius

yeah nah that's basically 100% incorrect on all fronts.

you're clearly 12.

david bowie wasn't at the forefront of everyone's mindset obviously, but if you have any understanding of music in the last 30 years you become a david bowie fan. guy was a genius

I'm 33 and the same thing happened with Nirvana when Cobain died... Fuck sake people even came out with tributes for Savile when he died. Of course he was a genius, just nobody gave a shit until he died.

Fedor wasn't nearly as popular on here or talked about as the likes of Chuck, Shogun, Wand or even CroCop on these boards....Nostalgia has made him the favourite though.

Fedor was awesome, but since the WWE fanbase started to cross over it became cool to bash anything pre-TUF.

But the true fans know...

Goat and cat :

PIArZyh.jpg

that will be all for now!

damn son those are some powerful gifs

legit chills over here

i think the fact that heavyweight is such a mess now is making people realise what an achievement it is to dominate for TEN FUCKING YEARS

Shogun/BJ Penn fans are the worst, but Fedors fans are quickly catching up with them.

- "Lawler vs Wonderboy will be a great fight"
- "But what about Fedor?"

MMA equivalent to "I'm a vegan/I do crossfit".

Back