When Fedor beats Rampage he will have beaten 7 UFC Champions!

Andre lost to Fedor, Brett, Bigfoot and Sergei all in a row. If that’s not a skid I don’t know what is man.

Also he lost to Silvia twice, and then the “winning streak” he was on you mention was cans, or fighters that weren’t into their careers yet. Nelson was the best win on that “beat winning streak” but it was in some side show fight, before Nelson even got to the Ufc

You can warp history anyway you want, but Andre was on one of the biggest skies of his life in the Fedor loss.

Unless you think he was still in his prime and that Brett Rogers was just on Fedor level when he fought Andre.

<36>

LOL wut? Bro, Andrei was on a five fight win streak BEFORE he fought Fedor. He was 15-5 at the time and was a unanimous top 5 HW by all MMA observers.

The Fedor loss CAUSED the fucking skid dude.

How dumb can you be?

Hes never beaten 1 ufc champion, they where all former champs, huge difference

Hes never beaten 1 ufc champion, they where all former champs, huge difference

UFC had the B league HW division when Fedor was in Pride all the way till Strikeforce folded.

The A league HW champion doesn't chase the B league HW champion.

Fedor beat Nog when he was on top and at his best. Beating the consensus #2 all time HW twice isn't can crushing, though admittedly, Fedro has crushed more than his fair share.
Fedor did not beat Nog when he was UFC champ, my post was to the defense of the PAST UFC champs when he beat them.

The Nog win was a solid win IMO as are a bunch of his wins. Just not the washed out former UFC champs.

Fedor did not beat Nog when he was UFC champ, my post was to the defense of the PAST UFC champs when he beat them.

The Nog win was a solid win IMO as are a bunch of his wins. Just not the washed out former UFC champs.

Stop spouting this bullshit, every former UFC champion Fedor has beaten other than Mir was very close to their best and in Arlovski's case he was at his best.

Arlovski was at his career best and was ranked 2nd which was his highest ever ranking. Sylvia had just fought for the UFC title and was ranked like 4th or 5th. Randleman fought Fedor shortly after the best win of his entire MMA career, Coleman was on a 7-1 streak including the HWGP which was his biggest accomplishment in MMA.

Last edited:
UFC had the B league HW division when Fedor was in Pride all the way till Strikeforce folded.

The A league HW champion doesn't chase the B league HW champion.
Carm down buddy, its common knowledge Fedor is the best HW ever but it doesnt take away from the claim hes beaten all these UFC HW champions, its not a true statement.

Carm down buddy, its common knowledge Fedor is the best HW ever but it doesnt take away from the claim hes beaten all these UFC HW champions, its not a true statement.

Way to miss the point buddy, you said there was a huge difference between beating a UFC champion and a former one when some of them were better when Fedor beat them than they were when they were UFC champions(Arlovski, Coleman, Randleman).

Why would Fedor leave the best HW division to go fight the champion of the B league HW division? Champions can't beat champions unless there is a co-promotion.

Last edited:

Prime Nog is 1 of the greatest wins in mma History

Rampage is so slow and fat I don’t see him winning this. It’s sucks because I would love to see Page KO Fedor but I suspect it’ll go the other way, maybe bad. Fedor’s still got good hand speed. Rampage doesn’t.

how do you evaluate the "flashes" when they are fighting another shot fighter.

It’s not as meaningful as when fighting a young, solid guy like Bader, but it creates a lot of nostalgia.

I don’t think Jackson is as far gone as Emelianenko though.

I will not debate with someone who never saw a Nogueira fight.

get lost ufc shill.
I have, he was good for his time in hw but the game has passed him by, he would knocked out easily by any top 5 MW,LHW or HW

What the heck?
How come my thread about a hypothetical fight between 2 UFC fighters was moved, but a fight between 2 non- UFC fighters just keeps going?
These forums are so inconsistent.
Its consistent, if you make a gsp critics thread it just goes away.

Doesn't really matters that much who will win.
There good wievership is warranted and both of them will get not bad $.

Dana might do good game if managed to get Bieber and guys like him in cages. ;)

If fedor were to beat Rampage now it wouldn't mean much.
Idk why this thread was made.

Back