When Fedor beats Rampage he will have beaten 7 UFC Champions!

What's behind Bellator's obsession with old-timer matches?

I feel slimy even talking about this abomination, but I think Rampage stylistically is a TUF fight for Fedor and that Rampage will most likely knock Fedor out.

Rampage has heavy hands and good fundamentals and he’s a good counter wrestler. Fedor is someone who at his peak relied on extreme agility and lightening fast reflexes, and those traits don’t age like a fine wine. And his chin is completely gone.

Look at what Maldonado did to him years ago.

I'm a big Fedor fan and I hope he wins, but if I were putting money on this fight it would be on Rampage. I'd love to be wrong, though.

When Fedor beats Jackson he would have beat a fighter who was dominated by an old blown up Chael Sonnen...

It really won’t be that big of an accomplishment...

If it happens...

And there is a chance it doesn’t

But be prepared to let his fans tell you how amazong of an accomplishment it is if he does and why it would solidify him as a GOAT

Arlovski and Silva not only were not UFC champions anymore, they had been released from the UFC for sucking.

Truth hurts, but these are the facts.

Just like Werdum was also released for sucking?

And remember how Arlovski came back to the UFC and won 3 Top 10 fights in a row?

You know nothing.

I don't think this one is a lock for Fedor.

He has looked awfully chinny lately and Rampage still caries serious power. That's all he has left but he still has it.

This one is probably going to be a short slugfest but either guy can take it. I'm actually really looking forward to it despite how far past it they both are.

Rampage doesn’t train or take anything serious but he gets to come in heavy and can hit hard.

he lands one punch to the head it’s over, Fedor is absolutely spent

Yes we can, great comeback and display of heart by Fedor.

Lol you can say that all you want but the ref not stopping that fight is probably why Fedor goes to sleep everytime he gets hit clean. He got years beaten off of him by Fabio

I like Fedor but he needed to quit 5 years ago, he’s lucky he got the Mir win and every fight he takes from here on out is dangerous to his health

He also got knocked out by a certain middleweight named Dan Henderson when he too was no longer in the UFC.

Andre lost to Fedor, Brett, Bigfoot and Sergei all in a row. If that’s not a skid I don’t know what is man.

Also he lost to Silvia twice, and then the “winning streak” he was on you mention was cans, or fighters that weren’t into their careers yet. Nelson was the best win on that “beat winning streak” but it was in some side show fight, before Nelson even got to the Ufc

You can warp history anyway you want, but Andre was on one of the biggest skies of his life in the Fedor loss.

Unless you think he was still in his prime and that Brett Rogers was just on Fedor level when he fought Andre.

<36>

You're using hindsight.

When Fedor fought AA, AA was on a hot streak. The follow up fights don't matter at the time of AA vs. Fedor. Arlovski was ranked like number 3 .

all I know is stipe cracked maldonado in RD 1, easy :( and then fedor fought him...

How many recognizable pro combat sports athletes are there? Boxing, i.e. has multiple champs,too.
i'm confused about the question. have you ever heard boxing talk about how many former champs someone has beaten?

Beating Rampage now is no accomplishment. Dude has been phoning it in for years.

Fedor is the GOAT to me but today, this is an easy KO for Rampage. This fight will be as quick as his last fight against Bader. Fedor's chin is worse than Rockhold's and Manuwa's combined at this point.

Doesn't have the same significance as beating them when they were still champ caliber.

These are two legendary washed up fighters going at it. There fighting to see who's the less washed up fighter.

Back