When Fedor beats Rampage he will have beaten 7 UFC Champions!

You honestly think big nog would best guys like jared cannonier,Whittaker, Yoel, Dominick Reyes, or thiago santos? He couldn’t take any of them down and he would be crushed on the feet. Put down the crack pipe and stop fapping to pride.
{<jordan}

Concession accepted, too retarded to come up win an actual argument to explain your nuthuggery so you post pathetic gifs like a 10 year old on reddit. Give it a try, explain to me how Nog beats one guy i listed.

Concession accepted, too retarded to come up win an actual argument to explain your nuthuggery so you post pathetic gifs like a 10 year old on reddit. Give it a try, explain to me how Nog beats one guy i listed.
Hey dipshit, do yourself a favour and start a thread with your claims, along with a poll.

I don't need to say anything, your complete ignorance and lack of understanding of what your watching speaks for itself.

So if he beats him it's another champ down for his legacy...but if he gets blacked out again it's okay we wont count it as a loss cos he's past his prime?
It’s Russian math. You add but you never subtract.

Two washed up legends going at it. For that reason it's definitely must see event.

Lol they looked great their last fight?
Then excuses came after they got humiliated

Just like fedor u dont get knocked out ,strangled or ground and pounded to bolivia even if ur 1 year past your prime just like u guys are saying

They faced better fighters thats why they lost

Look at anderson hes like 8 years past his prime stil giving dc dnd izzy a good fight

Anderson is a known PED user. Not everyone declines at the same rate, Big Nog and Cro Cop were already on the decline before they left Pride as well, so your understanding of the timeline is way off. I don't think you watched MMA when they were fighting so it's going to be hard for you to judge when they were at their best and when they started declining without having watched their careers.

Back