When Fedor beats Rampage he will have beaten 7 UFC Champions!

Lol he beat Nog (2 times),Arlovski,Sylvia in their primes those are I remembered maybe more of them,you know nothing but act like you know too much lol
Wait are we counting big nogs interim title as him being ufc champ?

OddballPlainCowbird-small.gif

So if he beats him it's another champ down for his legacy...but if he gets blacked out again it's okay we wont count it as a loss cos he's past his prime?

It doesn’t matter who it is.

When a shot all time great shows brief flashes of what made them great, you applaud any feat they’re able to achieve and forgive them for their losses.

No one accusing him of being a top fighter anymore.

if Rampage KO's Fedor..
Fedor will have lost to what, 2 UFC Champs? Werdum & Rampage..
Pride Double Champ Hendo..
Journeyman Bigfoot & Mitrone
Still pretty good

It doesn’t matter who it is.

When a shot all time great shows brief flashes of what made them great, you applaud any feat they’re able to achieve and forgive them for their losses.

No one accusing him of being a top fighter anymore.
how do you evaluate the "flashes" when they are fighting another shot fighter.

huge fedor fan. He is the GOAT but these days he has declined way more than rampage. Its like Wand vs Rampage, I'd pick Prime Wand to beat Prime Rampage but currently Wand basically has no chance. Same with Chuck vs Tito.

They're both over the hill but nothing will ever take away from what Fedor accomplished as the most terrifying and effective HW of his time. Rampage was great also but he couldn't beat Wandy or Shogun in their primes so he's not Fedor.

just facts, i'm not a pride fanboy like most of sherdog. Tell me how any of those guys besides Andrei(even he was not great) were good strikers.

I will not debate with someone who never saw a Nogueira fight.

get lost ufc shill.

And still not a single one while they were currently on top and at their best.

Being the biggest can crusher of all time isn’t easy, it takes dedication to plan and Duck that many people when they were on top for decades and wait till they were on the decline to fight them.
Fedor beat Nog when he was on top and at his best. Beating the consensus #2 all time HW twice isn't can crushing, though admittedly, Fedro has crushed more than his fair share.

He can get 8 if BJ Penn goes to Bellator and fight against Fedor. Fedor GOAT.

The GOAT has signed to fight Rampage. We all know Rampage can’t even be bothered to get in shape these days so this should be an easy fight for Fedor.

With a win he will have wins over 7 UFC Champions! Not only that but he brutally finished them all except for Nog whom he beat twice.
  1. Andrei Arlovski
  2. Tim Sylvia
  3. Big Nog x2
  4. Frank Mir
  5. Mark Coleman x2
  6. Kevin Randleman
  7. Rampage
Goat gonna Goat
<Fedor23>
Only 1 GOAT

Fedor beating Big nog is the best win ever in Heavyweight still to this day.
Cain could have been great but fell to injury and is a lot of lost potential and the future HW divisions have been so bipolar that defining who is the best outside of Stipe has honestly been impossible

Arlovski was released for sucking..?

{<jordan}

He was on a 3 fight streak when the UFC released him, then he went on to finish Rothwell and Nelson in Affliction and Elite, before fighting Fedor..

The best win streak of his career, Fedor fought Arlovski at his absolute peak. Affliction Arlovski would have beaten the shit out of salon hairstyle Arlovski.

They were ranked #4 and #5. It was
1. Fedor.
4. Tim
5. Arlovski

Fedor was that much better than everybody back then.

Arlovski was the consensus number 2 HW in the world when he lost to Fedor. Sylvia was like 4th or 5th and had just fought for the UFC title.

What the heck?
How come my thread about a hypothetical fight between 2 UFC fighters was moved, but a fight between 2 non- UFC fighters just keeps going?
These forums are so inconsistent.

He did fight multiple (former) UFC champs though. And they weren't far removed from their past.

Mind you, Pride was at the time superior to or at least on level with UFC.

Pride was way superior to UFC at HW and 205.

Back