When Fedor beats Rampage he will have beaten 7 UFC Champions!

Andre lost to Fedor, Brett, Bigfoot and Sergei all in a row.

Sure, but Fedor was the first in that streak. Also you forgot to mention him beating Werdum in his streak up untill facing Fedor.

He fought all of them when they were on the downside of their careers, except for Nog.:confused:

Let me know when he ever beats a reigning champion.

They're all former champions for a reason.

He beat Nog. And then he was reigning champ for a decade.

See, reigning champs defeats contenders. They're champs themselves, so it's hard to beat champs.

I hate to say but this is a real bad matchup for Fedor. He has no chin and rampage still hits hard and will outchin him easily. It will be a quick knockout.

Rampage should be favored honestly.

Fedor literally can't take a punch anymore. I don't think i've ever seen a chin as shot as his.

He fought all of them when they were on the downside of their careers, except for Nog.:confused:

No, he didn't.

And btw, "downside" and "upside", what does that even mean? Where's the top? Is that constituted by one year? A couple of fights?

I’m a fan of Fedor, I consider him the GOAT, but unfortunatelly I’m affraid that Rampage has a chance here...

Regardless of my account bet loss I'll always hate Frank Mir.

If Frank Mir had done everything according to plan at the time and lost to Big Nog, I think we would have been able to see Fedor in the UFC.

I think Fedor is GOAT HW, with DC and Stipe arguably close 1(b/c) but if Mir beats Nog in that first match Fedor for sure signs with the UFC back when he could have gone on a long run as Champ IMHO.

Lol he beat Nog (2 times),Arlovski,Sylvia in their primes those are I remembered maybe more of them,you know nothing but act like you know too much lol

CC in his prime as well.

Not sure how anyone can argue Fedor being the HW GOAT, he is the only one to ever dominate an era

Bader lost to Tito Ortiz. Boom roasted.
That’s the whole point! Boom roasted!
7gSs.gif

When Fedor beats Jackson he would have beat a fighter who was dominated by an old blown up Chael Sonnen...

It really won’t be that big of an accomplishment...

If it happens...

And there is a chance it doesn’t

Lol at the insecure ufc groupies in every fedor thread.

He was your champions, champion!

So your making yourself and your cheating roid ufc heroes even more pathetic.

Lol jones and silva are goats...

Yup in cheating
shb.gif

I’m a fan of Fedor, I consider him the GOAT, but unfortunatelly I’m affraid that Rampage has a chance here...

I would be surprised if Fedor beat Rampage. Doesn't mean Rampage has a better legacy or "is better" than Fedor.

Fedor ain't beating ***t. He will get ktfo during the in-cage stairdown

this is literally the most retarded narrative that continues to live.

do fedor fans think it will be a great victory to beat rampage in 2019 and add to his legacy? it's amazing that this narrative that it matters more what someone did a decade ago vs where they are now in their career.

He beat Nog.

Before he was UFC interim champ. That's a Pride champion he beat, not UFC. Also, you know, interim.

As was the point though, Nog WAS the interim champ because Mir went and dribbled his head like a basketball. People are former champs because, generally, someone beat them and became the current (or next) champion. He's not beating guys who were reigning, or who never lost their title. In some cases he's beating them 14 years afterwards.

See, reigning champs defeats contenders. They're champs themselves, so it's hard to beat champs.

Again, the point is all these guys are the former champion for a reason. Someone beat them and proved to be the better fighter.

It's just dumb as shit to say Fedor beat "UFC champion" Tim Sylvia when Randy Couture is the man who beat Tim Sylvia when he was the UFC champion, and Randy was even still reigning at the time Fedor beat Sylvia. The champ was Randy, not Tim.

Brag about former champions all you want if it makes you happy, but acknowledge why they became former champions. Especially when we're talking years away from that.

Before he was UFC interim champ. That's a Pride champion he beat, not UFC. Also, you know, interim.

As was the point though, Nog WAS the interim champ because Mir went and dribbled his head like a basketball. People are former champs because, generally, someone beat them and became the current (or next) champion. He's not beating guys who were reigning, or who never lost their title. In some cases he's beating them 14 years afterwards.

Again, the point is all these guys are the former champion for a reason. Someone beat them and proved to be the better fighter.

It's just dumb as shit to say Fedor beat "UFC champion" Tim Sylvia when Randy Couture is the man who beat Tim Sylvia when he was the UFC champion, and Randy was even still reigning at the time Fedor beat Sylvia. The champ was Randy, not Tim.

Brag about former champions all you want if it makes you happy, but acknowledge why they became former champions. Especially when we're talking years away from that.

Fedor beat multiple champs not too far removed from their prime.

He beat only one champ though - but that's cuz he didn't lose (Fedor) in the meantime, when he himself was reigning. Hence he couldn't beat champs.

Rampage is like 41 and still respectable chin. I dont give Fedor a good chance in this one.Itll end in first round - will be surprised if reaches second round.

Back