whats the real reason for the dana hate in Big Country?

I have heard this too

Just read my original post, looks like I butchered the english language with that one lol... but good to hear I'm not the only one with what I remembered....

Roy is not a company man, he doesn't play the game the way Dana wants him to.Twitter wars with your boss are not good for your career. Roy takes his schtick too far, I've always liked the guy but even at that I'd like to see him groom himself some. That beard and hair are repulsive.

Why do you care for another man appaerance

its cause the handsome bastard turned up one night without a t-shirt and one look at the sight of his rippling abs made danas gf leave him right there for nelson
as dana sobbed and cried nelson simply walked off with the bitch on his arm and said '' sorry dude bitches love six packs...later''

Roy is not a company man, he doesn't play the game the way Dana wants him to.Twitter wars with your boss are not good for your career. Roy takes his schtick too far, I've always liked the guy but even at that I'd like to see him groom himself some. That beard and hair are repulsive.

1217908_o.gif

Roy's doing just fine, Br

Dana thinks Roy could be better if he were in better shape. Part of me thinks Dana is jealous b/c he is also fat but doesn't have the talent to carry his fat as well as Roy.

He calls him AGAIN dumb as a rock when he picks the better team, wins more fights, wins the tuf contract with his guy, won tuf himself, even though fat trains smart enough to NEVER pull out of a fight injured, and beats Meathead by luring him into expecting an over hand right but instead sneaking an upper cut followed by a three punch combo....he absolutely own3d the entire situation start to end and is a finisher to boot.....therefore since he cant be as dumb as Dana lets on ( whats that make carwin) there must be some other reason.....I suspect he is not easily controlled and speaks his mind traits we ALL know Dana cant appreciate. ..

Well, take it for what it is worth.
But at first, in TUF, Roy dismantled the golden egg/reason so many people watched TUF in defeating Kimbo.

And not only he put him in the humiliating crucifix once, but TWICE. And he won by gently tapping Kimbo's forehead! (as he said he would do).
That was a slap on the face of Dana.

Then, when Dana publicly said how much he HATED Roy, Roy simply laughed it off and proceeded to WIN TUF thus further humiliating Dana. And adding to it the way he was proudly offering his belly as a celebration!

The Roy enters huge wars and never gives in! That alone does not allow Dana to cut him even when he lost without a huge backlash!

And when Dana sets him up in coaching TUF against a monster, Carwin gets hurt and Roy proceeds to beat Meathead in the finale...

IMO Dana simply can't get rid of Roy. And that is why he hates him! :)

Cause he is thick and opinionated probably.

He actually loves him though.

I love Big Country. I want to rub his belly for good luck.

If he in fact doesn't like Roy it's because he's not a "company man." Meaning he doesn't be a good boy and say all the things Zuffa and Dana want. He's more of a carefree goofball personality. Too bad he hits like a Mack truck and wins most of his fights huh Dana?

I think Dana wants Roy to look more marketable with a better physique, a haircut and a shave. What Dana doesn't like is that Roy couldn't give less of a shit what Dana wants. Personally I think Roy would be better off career wise without the gut and beard but I admire his stance on PED testing and his willingness to tell Dana to shove it.

WTF

This is fighting, not a beauty pageant.

I think the gut and beard makes him marketable, he looks like a regular dude who can still kick ass.

Because Roy is the peoples champion.

Also because he beat Kimbo!

How the fuck can you not like Roy's hair and beard?

Seriously, I heard Dana suggest that Roy shave his head and cut his beard (i.e, have Roy look just like Dana). The fuck is that? How boring...

becuase with his beard, mullet and ass kicking kos hes pretty much the fat chuck norris....and dana white cant handle that

Well, take it for what it is worth.
But at first, in TUF, Roy dismantled the golden egg/reason so many people watched TUF in defeating Kimbo.

And not only he put him in the humiliating crucifix once, but TWICE. And he won by gently tapping Kimbo's forehead! (as he said he would do).
That was a slap on the face of Dana.

Then, when Dana publicly said how much he HATED Roy, Roy simply laughed it off and proceeded to WIN TUF thus further humiliating Dana. And adding to it the way he was proudly offering his belly as a celebration!

The Roy enters huge wars and never gives in! That alone does not allow Dana to cut him even when he lost without a huge backlash!

And when Dana sets him up in coaching TUF against a monster, Carwin gets hurt and Roy proceeds to beat Meathead in the finale...

IMO Dana simply can't get rid of Roy. And that is why he hates him! :)

I think there is a lot of truth to this, it was very apparent when DANA chose the coaches challenge it was blatantly obvious what he was doing at that point. The one area Roy had no chance a pure athletic competition hell he might could have won a ping pong match...this dick move tells me there is REAL animosity on some level...or he was making a point at the very least.

Cause Roy doesnt give a free rats ass about dana and his bullshit preaching.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back