whats the real reason for the dana hate in Big Country?

A variety of reasons really, of course he tolerates roy because he does make him money and is a popular guy I know a few guys who know who big country is but no other fighters he also wins too many to get cut legitimately.

The dislike starts from pre ufc with a self managing roy claiming he was good enough for the ufc with dana saying back that he needed to lose weight. Eventually he got the tuf chance after not taking danas advice to change in any way, he won easily beating the cash cow and supposedly more marketable guys and he did it all not really taking the show and training seriously he did his own thing, dana loves the hopefulls looking up to him as a big important guy of course roy didnt do that. Roy will argue with dana to his face and say anything he wants basically, not many fighters do that (with the exception of dan henderson from what I have seen) nobody else treats him for the wannabe that he is, they look at him as some suit who has nothing to do with fighting.

Why do you care for another man appaerance

Probably because he doesn't want to be sick having to see something like that. Noone asking them to be pretty but a pastey obese mullet beard man is hard on the eyes.

He is stubborn
Dana says he whines about his career but never makes any changes
He thinks he is lazy
He thinks he is an underachiever..

Roy also represents himself if I remember correctly, he's him own manager and basically trains alone, or he did... I swear when he won TUF he was standing his corner by himself, not even poster hanging behind him... so Roy probably deals Dana directly in terms of negotiating salary, i doubt Dana likes dealing him......... if I'm right about Roy's independence.

I believe He used to self manage along with his wife, but I believe he is now managed by Mike Kogan. Remember he got in some contract trouble a few years ago, and he and the UFC were sued by Roy Jones JR I think for breach of contract. He is trained by Mayweather now(boxing) but I still think he does a lot of it on his own, but has a little more structure now. I remember seeing a video, and his living room, was a makeshift gym. Roy comes from the old school, and had to work hard on his own to make it. I really hope he keeps preforming well, and makes some good money.

If Arlovski wins again, I'd love to see the UFC bring him back, and do a Nelson vs Arlovski rematch.

What's not to love about a fat fuggin, unkempt bearded mullet wearing, heavy handed ripped athlete like Roy?

Because Roy doesn't kiss Dana's ass like most other fighters do

And also because of this:

Nelson-Defeats-Slice.jpg

I think Dana just doesnt like the way Roy handles himself. All the way back to TUF 10 when Roy beat Kimbo he demanded a whopper from Dana. Mr. white didnt like that especially because Roy just humiliated Kimbo who was supposed to bring in big ratings.

Hey, I just won an extremely boring fight on TUF, now go buy me a fast food hamburger Dana.

Pretty sure it started there. Plus his refusal to properly train and listen to coaches on the show. The guy just lacks class and seems to rub a lot of people the wrong way. His own team didn't really like him on the show.

Dana's "hate" for Roy is extremely exaggerated. a lot of that is manufactured for the cameras

Not on topic but I liked Roy until he lied to me and said that if he gets (Insert correct number) followers on facebook he would drop down to lhw. When he didnt do it I reversed it and he has one follower less. HA in your face Roy :)

Dana's "hate" for Roy is extremely exaggerated. a lot of that is manufactured for the cameras

I think they probably don't like each other, but there comes a point where stuff can evolve into a schtick, which I think is what happened.

Either way, I hope Roy gets a few more good ones, stacks up some cash and has a plan for post MMA. He's 36 ffs and not exactly some beast'y TRT specimen of an aged fighter that can expect to go to 40. To be honest, I think he gets by on being underestimated.

He deserves HUGE props for making it to the highest level his own way. Hope he's smart with what he has and not working a Las Vegas telemarketing job in 6 years.

He thinks Roy has more potential than being a mid-tier fighter with a gimmick. If he lost that, lost some weight, he could beat those good guys instead of taking a beating.

Another thing is Roy speaking his mind, and Dana's ego takes a hit because he's taking shit from a fat guy who could kick his ass. Roy's said White thinks he's a fighter, but he's not. I agree with him, and don't think Dana likes to hear that from a guy in that shape, who's often clowning around.

Roy is great and all, but he does have a tendency to give off a bit a asshole vibe. He talks a LOT, and can seem a bit arrogant even though he has never REALLY been on top of the division or close.

Dana likes muscular men with tight bodies and rippling abs, and Roy doesn't quite fit into that category

Dana was always saying he is a fake and not a good fighter..

SO every time he (Roy) proves he was not right, he is obviously pissed off.. :-D

Roy isn't intimidated by Dana, likes to talk, and is not your typical mma posterboy.

Big Country calling out that Brock was going to drop out of TUF before it actually happened, threatening to release names of fighters he knows to be on PED's. Any promoter would be pissed, lol.

Back