What would it take to get jason miller back in the ufc?

A personality change and a big win streak outside of the UFC.

Just curious, who in ufc @ mw do you think he could beat,just a honest question, I like to hear mma fans opinions

He would probably beat Dolloway in a rematch if he were healthy, and he could definitely beat Herman, Lawlor, Macdonald, Carmont... the only people he probably wouldn't be able to beat are the guys in the top 15, but those guys can beat pretty much anyone that's not in (or around) the top 15.

Will never happen.

I hope he is getting some serious help.

What "normal brain"-ed individual wakes up and thinks "hey, I'm going to start making a living from getting punched in the face."

There are more than enough fighters in the UFC who are not batshit crazy. :wink:

If Dana thought he could make money on a PPV bout with Mayhem, he'd be back in the UFC in a heartbeat.

I have zero interest in seeing him fight, he's an idiot

I doubt he'll be back, but he really didn't get a fair shake this time around IMO. He definitely gassed against bisping, and then was cut after losing to dolloway with an injury sustained during the fight. There's been fighters with far worse losses than that who are still around or were kept around. I think if he had a chance to actually what he was made of he would have surprised more than a few people.

A better thread would be "what would it take to keep Jason Miller out of Prison"

prolly not. he would do well in a lower level org. and i will support him where ever he goes.

Back