What would it take to get jason miller back in the ufc?

idk where the hate comes from, but he does have good skills and can compete in the ufc over a lot of guys at mw.

he had 1 really bad showing against bisping and blew out his knee in the dolloway fight. tough run imo. should have got one more chance. i'm pretty sure this is a case of dana and co hating miller and that hatred leaking out onto the cult members that zombie follow Dana

I think if he asked for a fight on the facebook prelim against anyone for bottom feeder pay, he could get it. depends on how low his willing to stoop to get back in.

I like Mayhem but i don't think he is UFC material

idk where the hate comes from, but he does have good skills and can compete in the ufc over a lot of guys at mw

open your eyes... he isn't just an awful fighter, he is a bjj guy with awful standup and no ability to get the fight to and keep it on the ground - in other words, the sort of 'awful' that results in card-killing performances

I would love to see it but he is really behind the 8 ball for that.
1) not his best performances in his last 2 fights.
2) fitness was a major issue and that leaves a bad taste in managements mouth
3) pissed off the boss on the way out.

Having said that: I think 5 very strong wins can create a situation like the previous Dana vs Tito pseudo-controversy where fans get excited about the trash talk between the two. The truth is Mayhem is a fantastic fighter who just didnt put his best performances together in his recent UFC stint. If he really wants to rededicate himself to his training and can produce, then anything is possible.

he's better that he showed in the UFC in his last 2 fights, i think he just doesnt want it anymore

I can't see it happening, and as much as I like him, I have no interest in seeing the Mayhem that showed up his last two fights fight again.

Agree, it was tough to watch that... Hopefully he finds success elsewhere as he's an entertaining dude when he's on a level.

A miracle. I am a big fan, but Dana is not and he is kind of a throwback. The Bisping fight was not one that appealed to most fans and he got crushed by CB Dollaway (with a serious knee injury, but that doesn't matter). Its over. He will be a great attraction in the smaller promotions as long as he can keep his head screwed on straight.

He'll never be back and who even wants him back? He looked fucking awful in his 2 Ufc fights.

He'll never be back and who even wants him back? He looked fucking awful in his 2 Ufc fights.

But he did look pretty good against Shields and Jacare. Subbed Saku I know he's broken but still a sub on Saku means something to me.

But he did look awful in his fights in the UFC. Bad timing to have shit going on in his head. He got arrested shortly after Dolloway fight naked in a church. Something was certainly up with him. The UFC needs more characters like him it may be a bit over the top WWE style but everyone being the same cookie cutter fighter is boring.

He needs to get himself emotionally stable and get serious about training again and kiss Dana's ass like the Blarney Stone if he ever wants back in the UFC.

win 2-4 popular fighter outside UFC impressive, trash talk a lot visit lot of talk shows get huge number of more fans.

I dont think he will ever be back in the ufc. I myself rather not see him back there, just because of his last fights im not judging him for what he does outside the ufc, but just on his last 2 fights alone, I rather not see him fight anymore.

idk where the hate comes from, but he does have good skills and can compete in the ufc over a lot of guys at mw.

he had 1 really bad showing against bisping and blew out his knee in the dolloway fight. tough run imo. should have got one more chance. i'm pretty sure this is a case of dana and co hating miller and that hatred leaking out onto the cult members that zombie follow Dana

I think if he asked for a fight on the facebook prelim against anyone for bottom feeder pay, he could get it. depends on how low his willing to stoop to get back in.

Just curious, who in ufc @ mw do you think he could beat,just a honest question, I like to hear mma fans opinions

A 4-5 fight win streak against good opposition, with at least one of those wins being in impressive, highlight-reel fashion.

He lost against GSP (arguably the greatest WW fighter ever) 7 years ago a weight class beneath what he normally fights at, the Bisping fight was after 14 months of inactivity and he was suffering from cage-shock (the way I heard it described was that he had something to lose in that fight. He was a popular fighter with name-recognition which was built off of his fighting skills, he'd just hosted TUF, and he pretty much had a lot to lose in that fight, arguably more than he had to gain, which, combined with a 14 month layoff, fucked up his mind going into the fight), and his knees were obviously fucked up during the Dolloway fight-- he went to war with Jacare for 15 minutes and didn't get submitted and even had Jacare in trouble a couple times, and he locked in an extremely tight RNC that, given a couple more seconds, would've finished Shields, and he couldn't even keep Dolloway from passing his guard-- and even then he managed to drop Dolloway three times.

If Dream were still around like it was a few years ago he could probably just go back there and have a pretty respectable, successful career, but it's not, so I get why he retired from MMA after he got cut from the UFC.

Back