Who would you have Jim Miller fight at UFC 300?

An OG. You guys nailed it on the first page. One of those guys.

Lauzon 3 for nostalgia is fine with me

Still strange they booked Jim for this upcoming Apex card with UFC 300 in april. If all goes well this weekend I'd say throw miller in their with Lauzon, guida, or Michael Johnson...can't believe those two have never fought

I think he still has what it takes to beat Paddy.
If you look at it, Paddy will try to grapple and I think Jim is better there.

Jim is also capable of knocking Paddy clean out tbf.

I think he can beat Paddy.

Jim Miller is a legend who has earned the right to be the trivia answer "Which fighter fought at UFC 100, 200 & 300?"

Paddy hasn't earned the right to be part of that footnote, imo.

Paddy needs to admit he was gifted a very questionable controversial "W" vs Jared Gordan, then prove he is worthy of his roster spot by actually beating a fighter on the upswing. Not even a contender, just someone who still could possibly grow into being a contender.

Paddy is not worthy of a slot on a historic card like 300, imho.

Tony or Felder unless Nate Diaz will agree to be on a prelim

Jim Miller is a legend who has earned the right to be the trivia answer "Which fighter fought at UFC 100, 200 & 300?"

Paddy needs to admit he was gifted a very questionable controversial "W" vs Jared Gordan, then prove he is worthy of his roster spot by actually beating a fighter on the upswing. Not even a contender, just someone who still could possibly grow into being a contender.

We both know he'll never admit that, but I know what youre saying.

I think it would be a great send off for Miller to be that little punk though lol.

I think he still has what it takes to beat Paddy.
If you look at it, Paddy will try to grapple and I think Jim is better there.

Jim is also capable of knocking Paddy clean out tbf.

They're actually quite well matched to be honest. Generally I like the older dudes to fight the older dudes, seems a bit fairer but i'm ok with Paddy v Jim.

They're actually quite well matched to be honest. Generally I like the older dudes to fight the older dudes, seems a bit fairer but i'm ok with Paddy v Jim.
It would be a great send off if he won ;)

Jim Miller v Tony would have the RECORD v RECORD thing going for it.

UFC 100/200/300 is for irelevant popular fighters. Paddy fits that mold perfectly.

Bring back Lauzon. They can have their rematch and retirement fight. Bring back Diego for Tony.

Felder or Matt Brown at Welterweight if he doesnt want to cut weight again.

Anyone interesting amd established. Not am upcomer

Back