Jim Miller Petition for Buffer to introduce him as Jim F****ng Miller at UFC 300

A-10, what teh fook does that even mean anyway..
A-10 is a slow, low flying, heavily armored infantry support plane with wicked firepower and a distinct engine sound. Morale for ground troops jumps when they hear one because brave pilots targeting enemies is imminent.

I'm really shocked to come back to this thread after the weekend and see so many Miller haters. He fought on 100 and 200. Why the fook wouldn't we want to see him fight on 300?

It honestly is not near as bad as the antics/words of other fighters online or in person…

Right. Didn't they let Izzy come in and drop half a dozen n-bombs in front of a live and ppv crowd?
Yep. Saying “Jim F’n Miller” is tame compared to racial slurs, homophobic slurs, and throwing a metal dolly through a window injurying people.

Can we also get a petition for fan to no longer bully #esteemed combatant on Twitter or otherwise?

Please be nice to Action Chris as well as other combatant, so as not to engage in bully behavior.

#GANAB

I think everyone needs to calm down. Jim Miller isn't going to be on the main card which most people are going to tune in for, so what's the point?

Jim Miller stop making threads about yourself, you got 72 thousand followers on instagram after 15 years in the UFC

He's a simple man.

No need to measure his worth in instagram followers.

Fuck, what's this world coming to.....
I think he has high percentage of true fans in followers unlike many others

Jim Miller is not a fucking legend. He’s a junkyard dog who the UFC kept around longer than usual.

Last edited:
Sounds bush league to me. The UFC is becoming a bigger joke all the time. But this is whatever. They’ll do whatever they’re going to do. But it just sounds like WWE lame ass shit to me.

Since my opinion doesn’t matter, I’m indifferent about it.
No youre appearently not indifferent about it and your opinion on this sucks, respectfully.

Back