Jim Miller Petition for Buffer to introduce him as Jim F****ng Miller at UFC 300

Paddy on fighting at 300: "The twins are due between the 12th and the 17th. If he’d have said a week earlier, I might have been able to"

He's becoming a father and on top of that his wife is expecting twin girls. He's not fighting on April 13 of course.

I don’t think he’s retiring
Not sure why I assumed he was. Walking away on a W at 300 would be a fitting end to an awesome career, but I won’t be mad if he sticks around some more.

Great fight, I would love to see it. War Miller!!!

That's our family calling card, been known as Chris motherfuckin' Miller since I was about 10.

And yet your name is Tony Smith, or something? Just one of them things I guess!

Sounds bush league to me. The UFC is becoming a bigger joke all the time. But this is whatever. They’ll do whatever they’re going to do. But it just sounds like WWE lame ass shit to me.

Since my opinion doesn’t matter, I’m indifferent about it.
This isn't a petition made by the UFC, it's made by a fan. Get the broomstick outta your ass.

Not sure why I assumed he was. Walking away on a W at 300 would be a fitting end to an awesome career, but I won’t be mad if he sticks around some more.
$261,000 ($120,000 to show, $120,000 win bonus, $21,000 fight week incentive pay)*
Not including the $50,000 performance bonus. That's $311,000. For a non-contender journeyman, that's yuge. He could lose 4 more times(hope he wins) and retire with an extra half a million.

Sounds bush league to me. The UFC is becoming a bigger joke all the time. But this is whatever. They’ll do whatever they’re going to do. But it just sounds like WWE lame ass shit to me.

Since my opinion doesn’t matter, I’m indifferent about it.
Weeeewooooo weeeewooooo Look out everyone the fun police is here to shit in your cereal weeeewoooo weeeewoooo

I think originally he said it would be his last fight ….but that was a year or so ago ….I assume he’s held up a bit better then expected

And yet your name is Tony Smith, or something? Just one of them things I guess!
Huh? Nah, bud, that's literally my name lol. Plenty around here to verify, I've never kept my life a secret. Half of you mailed me books in prison.

Huh? Nah, bud, that's literally my name lol. Plenty around here to verify, I've never kept my life a secret. Half of you mailed me books in prison.

Yeah my joke didn't really work lol my bad

Just thought it would be funny to assume you were given a completely irrelevant nickname that was an actual name - never mind :p

Yeah my joke didn't really work lol my bad

Just thought it would be funny to assume you were given a completely irrelevant nickname that was an actual name - never mind :p
If it's any consolation, my name and Tony Smith are both super common and not unique. I had a class in school with a kid who had the same name. It was a bummer.

Back