What would it take to get jason miller back in the ufc?

Miller is more a Bellator level fighter, he should go learn the stand-up game there before he comes back to the big leagues!

I think I have a better chance of fighting in the UFC than Mayhem does.

Some serious therapy and a time machine so he can travel back to a period when MMA fighters weren't all extremely fit, athletic and well rounded.

Maybe if he learns to fight, i've found that usually works

agreed, if he showed some skills to demonstrate that he could hang with even mid-tier guys in the ufc then he might get booked again. i dont see that happening

Even if Mayhem started getting some wins in the other leagues I very much doubt Dana would have him back. As far as I know him and Dana left on some pretty fucking bad terms, Especially when Mayhem started to accuse Dana of not paying for his leg leg surgery from the injury he suffered in the Dolloway fight, Even though Dana actually did pay for it...

The guy sure knows how to burn bridges.

He should go to a church and pray for a miracle.

with clothes on

I can't see it happening, and as much as I like him, I have no interest in seeing the Mayhem that showed up his last two fights fight again.

Well, in fairness he was actually beating C.B. up on the feet... then he blew his knee out... you dont remember that part? It was kinda hard to watch.

He would have to have pictures of Dana in bed with a male prostitute in one hand, and a new contract proposal in the other.

Hunger and motivation. His heart isn't into it so why bother thinking about it?

As said, he would need 3-5 convincing wins, probably in a row and against at least one top 10-15 fighter.

People on here are sad. Making fun of fighters and saying they have no skill. Have any of you seen Jason fight when he was healthy? He was pretty good. Far from the best, but he had some good skills.

People on here are sad. Making fun of fighters and saying they have no skill. Have any of you seen Jason fight when he was healthy? He was pretty good. Far from the best, but he had some good skills.

Jason is a skillful fighter - you don't almost sub Jake Shields if you suck. However, and this is the main point, Jason looked like shit in the UFC and was a total asshole to his bosses. Consequently, it's going to take a lot more skill than Jason has, to overcome the horrible impression that he made for himself.

A stand up game? Dude has never looked good on his feet but his last few were atrocious.

I'm gonna go with; a psyche evaluation, intensive social rehabilitation, and lots and lots of lithium. Just for starters, that is. Also, it wouldn't hurt if he could get a relevant win or two.

I am 99.999% sure he will never be back. Dana doesn't like him and he doesn't win fights.

I like Mayhem .
But his last 2 fights were just ugly and didn't seem like the fun mayhem I used to watch . Can't see him back in the UFC at all .

Back