What would it take to get jason miller back in the ufc?

He never belonged there in the first place. Probably the most overrated fighter in recent memories.

If the UFC can still make money off of him, he'll be back.

his stand up looked improved vs dollaway rocked him three times jut couldn't capitalize on it because of his knee

His striking was the same as it was against Bisping, he was just fighting a lesser opponent

I doubt he will, I rolled with him a few weeks ago and we went the full 4 minute round without him getting a sup and I had him in side guard twice. friend of mine got his back and he... called a time out.

that paired with his lacking striking and being 0-3 in the UFC makes me think he's busted

He never belonged there in the first place. Probably the most overrated fighter in recent memories.

I was pretty proud of myself when fans were split 50-50 on his fight with Bisping and I was pointing out that he's lost to every recognizable fighter he's fought in the past 5+ years minus a saku who was pushed in a wheelchair to the ring

After his last stint in the UFC he would probably need to beat just about every decent fighter outside of the organization. Dana made it pretty clear he was done with him after the Dollaway fight.

Back in the UFC?
He needs to get a hot preferably female relative to do dirty dirty stuff to Joe Silva.
Maybe also get them pictures of it.

If not. I don't ever see Miller back in the UFC.

I was pretty proud of myself when fans were split 50-50 on his fight with Bisping and I was pointing out that he's lost to every recognizable fighter he's fought in the past 5+ years minus a saku who was pushed in a wheelchair to the ring

Yep, I hear you I've been saying it for years as well. The dude got way too much credit for 'almost' choking out Jake Shields. That's literally what put him on the map which in my opinion isn't impressive.

Maybe if he learns to fight, i've found that usually works

As usual, first page has the correct answer, but we went on for 12 pages besides.

Mayhem was never a good fighter. He was ok back in the days of one dimensional fighters, but he's been getting straight killed by anyone decent for about 5 years. Last good win was over a green as grass Tim Kennedy 5 years ago New Year's Eve.

Unless you count choking out a 43 year old Saku. :eek:

I really don't think sneaking up on two retired fighters and trying to KO them on the streets or in their homes will get him back into the UFC.

It would be an MTV crossover show - Bully Beatdown meets Punked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back