What would it take to get jason miller back in the ufc?

I was pretty proud of myself when fans were split 50-50 on his fight with Bisping and I was pointing out that he's lost to every recognizable fighter he's fought in the past 5+ years minus a saku who was pushed in a wheelchair to the ring

I had a good time with that fight too.

He never belonged there in the first place. Probably the most overrated fighter in recent memories.

why do you and some others on here want to go out of your way to be ignorant towards mayhem?? dumb wrong stupid comment, mayhem put in alot of hard work and overcame huge adversity to get to be a pro in MMA, you got to ufc and challenge gsp early in your career! Have you ever beaten someone that you thought was a superstar growing up in front of thousands of people in japan like mayhem did saku?! PROB NOT!! So chill and if you dont think he belongs in ufc cool your opinion but dont go out of your way to diss the dude!

mayhem in his last ufc fight was fighting to finish and that other dude sucks in my opinion whom fought like a scared ass wrestle fuckr if you want to talk shit.

Send him some bullies to fight cuz real fighters tool him.

ummm....he's beaten the likes of Tim Kennedy, Robbie Lawler, Falaniko Vitale (twice) and Kazushi Sakuraba to name a few. Id say those are real fighters.

So...you're just retarded.

After watching his knees barely stay under him in his last fight i'd rather him stay out of the cage. Funny entertaining fighter but not competition anymore.

He's a crap fighter, boring to watch and a fucking annoying person to boot.

ummm....he's beaten the likes of Tim Kennedy, Robbie Lawler, Falaniko Vitale (twice) and Kazushi Sakuraba to name a few. Id say those are real fighters.

So...you're just retarded.

2007 called, they want their facts back. 2007.

Except Sakuraba. That was in 2010, against the 42 year-old corpse of Saku. Big win. Big, big win.

Back