What will you say if GSP beats Nick Diaz like Carlos point fighting?

anyone who thinks other wise is new too mma

Nick Diaz will have a nuclear emotional meltdown during the fight probably during the championship rounds if he can make it that far, then he will make a mistake, and Georges will capitalize.

Sigh... GSP by decision... again.

Well Diaz is tough as hell and is very hard to finish. I don't see GSP knocking him out and I do not see him winning by submission. I could see a stoppage by cut but other than that I think this fight goes the distance with GSP being the clear winner.

GSP isn't capable of executing that strategy successfully against Diaz.

I would think Nick Diaz is THAT good to make this fighters fight that way.

That being said i think GSP beats Nick in dominating fashion, dont know why but i see GSP bullrushing Nick at some point of the domination and probably get a stoppage do to a cut.

I would say "Damnit, I know its an unreasonable request, but I wish more fighters cared less about the win and more about the fight." And then, assuming I agreed with the decision, I'd give GSP his due props on what would be in my eyes one of his biggest wins, and try and distance myself from the stupid contemporary Diaz-fan backlash while maintaining my appreciation for Diaz as a fighter.

im a gsp fan (also canadian) but i hope diaz pulls of a miracle win. say what u want about his personality but its hard not to enjoy his fights. obvious 5-0 UD win for gsp.

I think GSP KO'ing Diaz would be good for this place. Fan of both but some Diaz fans just make me want to throw my computer.

GSP will take Diaz down at will. That isn't "point fighting", that is physically dominating your opponent.

I'd be more interested to see what people would say if Nick Diaz beat GSP by point-fighting like Carlos.

That would be some twilight-zone style shit.

I expect gsp to win via points & I wont really think anything of it, I think diaz will be pissed and probably call gsp a pussy and fuckin whatnot for not playing into his game.

what else would you expect??

I've given up on thinking George will ever put himself in enough of a risky position to go for a tko again..

Does anyone here actually believe GSP will win by anything other than point fighting?

exactly

even though it would be mighty hilarious to see diaz win by point fighting instead

GSP will take Diaz down at will. That isn't "point fighting", that is physically dominating your opponent.

diaz, arguably, is the best fighter off his back GSP has faced
i'm expecting a stun gun vs nate diaz type of win for GSP
lots of takedowns, not a whole lot done otherwise

diaz, arguably, is the best fighter off his back GSP has faced
i'm expecting a stun gun vs nate diaz type of win for GSP
lots of takedowns, not a whole lot done otherwise

I could see that happening for sure. GSP isn't exactly the greatest when it comes to inflicting serious damage, so we probably will see a lot of takedowns along with plenty of caution when in Diaz's guard.

Back