What will you say if GSP beats Nick Diaz like Carlos point fighting?

When's the last time GSP didn't win via point fighting? Fitch or Serra?

Its amazing that GSP has finished 60% of his fights despite the fact that he has never finished a fight or thrown a punch.

id say.... 'damn, you let that shit happen twice?'

MMA is full of cowards and GSP will be another one. When is someone going to just stand still in front of Nick Diaz? I mean all he wants to do is fight.

:)

Does anyone here actually believe GSP will win by anything other than point fighting?

There shouldn't be but there's always someone who will kid themselves.

TS, as far as that tactic, it sadly wouldn't surprise me in the least. GSP's not about t get into a fight to the finish with Diaz. That's a bad idea where Diaz has a big advantage over it and he knows it. If he uses a more conservative strategy like Condit did vs Diaz or like the one he already often uses then it should be an easy decision for GSP.

Ya that is what diaz prob wants but maybe gsp will give it to him and beat him that way!

There shouldn't be but there's always someone who will kid themselves.

TS, as far as that tactic, it sadly wouldn't surprise me in the least. GSP's not about t get into a fight to the finish with Diaz. That's a bad idea where Diaz has a big advantage over it and he knows it. If he uses a more conservative strategy like Condit did vs Diaz or like the one he already often uses then it should be an easy decision for GSP.

Back