What will you say if GSP beats Nick Diaz like Carlos point fighting?

MMAATHLETE

Fan of MMA before there were fans of MMA
Reaction score
First off not saying that is what I think the outcome will be because GSP seemes to actually b fired up for that match. Thing is it could very well be a 5 round fight with george getting off first with peppering shots and pairing that up with immediate take downs, little gnp until the round ends, you get the point.

Again what would your opinion of that type of win? AND imagine Nick Diaz response HAHAHA:eek:

Last edited:
Oh no. I couldn't take another Diaz rage quit. That'd be too much.

Does anyone here actually believe GSP will win by anything other than point fighting?

It's exactly what will happen and the reaction will be worse than the Condit fight.

lolz, I will be on sherdog immediately after to smell all the butt hurt coming from Diaz fanboys.

Fully expecting a controlled, calculated and safe decision for gsp

There's going to be a lot of laughter and completely unsurprised people when GSP beats the piss out of Diaz for five rounds.

You should have made the thread, "What happens if Nick Diaz beats GSP via point fighting?" That would be some shit.

Is anyone supposed to say anything different? That's the only way GSP wins anyways?

I won't believe Nick has any intentions of fighting GSP until I see him stepping foot in the cage.

There's going to be a lot of laughter and completely unsurprised people when GSP beats the piss out of Diaz for five rounds.

You should have made the thread, "What happens if Nick Diaz beats GSP via point fighting?" That would be some shit.

As a Diaz fan, Id be very disappointed.

I think there is absolutely 0 chances of him beating Diaz the same way. I don't think GSP will be walking backwards at all like Condit did. GSP will be exploiting Nick's lead flat foot and forward movements to take him down at will.

I think there is absolutely 0 chances of him beating Diaz the same way. I don't think GSP will be walking backwards at all like Condit did. GSP will be exploiting Nick's lead flat foot and forward movements to take him down at will.

What you mean he isn't going to stand in front of Nick and let him box him for 5 rounds? GSP IS A BORING LAY AND PRAY WRESTLER BLARGHBLAHCLA

Even worse than that will be when GSP wins by holding Diaz against the fence, getting top control and doing nothing with with it

As a Diaz fan, Id be very disappointed.

Fuck lol, I might become a Diaz fan if he adapted the shit out of his game to counter GSP all night, tag him while back pedaling, avoid his TDs and win the decision. That would be impressive as hell.

GSP just may win by KO and alot of people would have to check their prior comments haha

Fuck lol, I might become a Diaz fan if he adapted the shit out of his game to counter GSP all night, tag him while back pedaling, avoid his TDs and win the decision. That would be impressive as hell.

So you would become a Diaz fan if he turned into GSP ?
lol Nick avoiding GSP takedowns, good joke.

I'd be disappointed in Diaz for still not having a game plan to stop that strategy

Back