What will you say if GSP beats Nick Diaz like Carlos point fighting?

Applaud GSP on being the better fighter.
If you lose a decision, it's your own fault for not implementing your skills to finish your opposition or dominate them.

I won't be surprised or disappointed at all, like i was in the Condit fight. This is how GSP always fights.

There's going to be a lot of laughter and completely unsurprised people when GSP beats the piss out of Diaz for five rounds.

You should have made the thread, "What happens if Nick Diaz beats GSP via point fighting?" That would be some shit.

Pretty much this, I think will be 50-45 or 50-44 for GSP as usual

No one will trade leather with Diaz after the Daley fight. Diaz is doomed to be point-hawked to UD losses until he quits, again. They should put him up against Hendricks because I think Hendricks might have the balls to throw with him.

When did MMA start point fighting?

I will roar with laughter as i joyfully do backstrokes through the cascading waterfalls of butthurt Diaz fans tears.

As a Diaz fan, I'll say a win is a win is a win, you want to win find away to beat GSP, I understand the warrior mentality, but you have to learn the game and use the rules to your advantage

No one will trade leather with Diaz after the Daley fight. Diaz is doomed to be point-hawked to UD losses until he quits, again. They should put him up against Hendricks because I think Hendricks might have the balls to throw with him.

I think Hendricks could KO him, which is why I wouldn't be surprised to see Nick being the one taking the fight to the ground.

Unless Diaz somehow learns to wrastle between now and March, I can't see it going any other way. I wouldn't mind seeing Diaz win, but i'm not delusional. I'll probably be mildly aggravated, but as a good sport I'll give GSP a tip of the hat.

I will say I told you so. I don't see it going any other way... Except there will be more takedowns prior to the UD. I will certainly watch, but I don't expect an overly exciting fight. Another 5 round UD for GSP.

I don't expect him to win this fight any other way.

At this point you can't even get angry by the way he fights, anymore. You know what you will be getting when you buy his PPV.

I'm just hoping Diaz makes it a war...

Diaz: "mumble...fuck this shit...mumble mumble...don't need this shit...mumble..guys in the UFC don't wanna fight...its whatever"

Back