What will you say if GSP beats Nick Diaz like Carlos point fighting?

I hope it goes all 5, and that he beats on Diaz the whole time just like he did Koscheck. So one sided that there will never be the thought of a rematch.

Moot point. Georges is going to take Nick down and brutalize him with GnP until one of three things happens:

-The ref stops it
-Nick's corner stops it
-The final horn sounds with Nick looking like an extra from The Walking Dead

That would be awesome. Then nick could drop to 155 and get killed by Bendo.

Sheesh how long are the diaz fans gonna blame everyone else for their fighters flat feet.

That Diaz has the worst fight IQ in the sport.

Nick-Diaz-Condit-Football-golf-cart-bowling.gif

GSP will physically and mentally dominate every aspect of the fight. A 5 round total domination with Diaz looking like a fool.

Diaz is doomed to be point-hawked to UD losses until he quits, again. They should put him up against Hendricks because I think Hendricks might have the balls to throw with him.

Well said. My sentiments exactly.

Geordie "Shadow" Munro;77977281 said:
I think GSP KO'ing Diaz would be good for this place. Fan of both but some Diaz fans just make me want to throw my computer.

Must suck to be that angry of a person.

I actually look forward to the UD just to read all the butthurt Diaz fan posts.

Ill say great, I don't care how GSP wins as long as Diaz loses. I would prefer to see GSP destroy him but either way I'd be happy.

I will post Diaz 1,2,5 contnously on sherdog for a minimum of 3 months.

Does anyone here actually believe GSP will win by anything other than point fighting?

Yea, but GSP's "point fighting" will cause actual damage. And I think GSP will test Diaz on the ground too.
The ground battle between them could be very interesting.

I'd probably say nothing and accept what im expecting

gsp style of fighting is not even close to what Condit did in the nick Diaz fight.

if gsp use his takedowns and little ground and pound it's no problem.

Back