What will you say if GSP beats Nick Diaz like Carlos point fighting?

ohmg.gif

Yea, but GSP's "point fighting" will cause actual damage. And I think GSP will test Diaz on the ground too.
The ground battle between them could be very interesting.

GSP was scared to take the fight to the ground with Shields. He ain't testing nothing.

I would praise him for forcing his will upon Diaz.

GSP was scared to take the fight to the ground with Shields. He ain't testing nothing.

Thats the difference between GSP/Diaz.

If GSP were fighting Shields, he'd realize where his strengths are and beat him at something he excels at more.

If Diaz were fighting Shields, he'd go to the ground because he has to prove he's better on the ground then Shields and be a badass, maybe flip off a camera and say "fuck" in your post interview.

If GSP doesn't win via points, I'll be very impressed.

War Diaz.

Thats the difference between GSP/Diaz.

If GSP were fighting Shields, he'd realize where his strengths are and beat him at something he excels at more.

If Diaz were fighting Shields, he'd go to the ground because he has to prove he's better on the ground then Shields and be a badass, maybe flip off a camera and say "fuck" in your post interview.

Beating your opponent at his own game > exploiting your opponent's weakness to win.

I would say looks like Diaz needs to change his game up.

If he wins less than spectacularly, the criticism will grow louder. If he finishes or looks great then he will get a lot of props

Its pretty basic and fair as he has much chance to end the talk as he does to give them ammo to talk louder

Hopefully they got a good ref lined up to stand them up when GSP is stalling.

george will pepper diaz w/ his jab and when diaz tries to close the distance he gets scooped, put on his ass, controlled mixed w/ GNP while GSP easily defends any sub attempts nick tries off his back...rinse, recycle, repeat for 5 rounds...diaz may land a few here and there and georges face may be marked up but he easily wins the fight 50-45 across the board...diaz fans will be insanely butthurt...

Diaz just better know what city he is in.

He better take his loss like a man this time.

Montreal riots over anything.

it wasnt just that...its that shields stand up was so atrocious that there wasnt any need to take him down...why play directly into shields only strength when you can make him play your game and easily beat him? diaz can actually stand and bang and he puts pressure on you by walking people down...GSP will almost certainly be taking nick down at will, controlling, mixing in GNP while defending failed sub attempts...highly doubt the majority of this fight plays out on the feet because that would prob. be nicks best shot...

I'd LOL so hard hearing Diaz whine when he knows he was dominated five rounds but is still grasping at any public remnants of his self-dignity bitching about GSP not finishing. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No one will trade leather with Diaz after the Daley fight. Diaz is doomed to be point-hawked to UD losses until he quits, again. They should put him up against Hendricks because I think Hendricks might have the balls to throw with him.

I think Alves might disagree with you there. Id love to see him chop those little chicken legs of Nicks down. I hope they fight after GSP mauls him.

Anyone who doesnt know exactly how this fight is going to go down, must be new to the sport.

Does anybody expect anything different? Only way GSP wins is on points, he's not going to start trying to finish against Diaz.

Back