News What Will You Do With Your $1,200 Corona Money...

Donate it to an anti-police corruption fund and Native American activist organizations.

Update looks like even the Unemployed American citizens with bank accounts will be getting checks, I say with bank accounts because thats how they will send you the money direct deposit I suppose so it gets there quicker. But I think the first check won't come till the first week of April.

Under the House bill, all individuals with a Social Security number, including retirees and the unemployed, would receive $1,500, compared with $1,200 for taxpayers in the Senate bill.

They are a bunch of cheap fucks. They can literally give everyone 10K and it wouldn't do shit to them

I almost don't even want the damn money when I think about the bs that will be hiding in that bill.

So apparently the Government is looking to try to distribute $1000 to almost everyone within the next few weeks to try and blunt Mr.Corona..

What will you do with your $$$ ?

1. I'm not getting any because I'm not a head of a house hold or pay my taxes.

2. Buy everything I desperately need, toilet paper, food, and I guess some disinfectants.

3. Buy shit I don't need because I'm already stocked up.

4. Crap load of alcohol and other recreational drugs.

5. Put into savings.

???

How do you get it?

Update looks like even the Unemployed American citizens with bank accounts will be getting checks, I say with bank accounts because thats how they will send you the money direct deposit I suppose so it gets there quicker. But I think the first check won't come till the first week of April.

Under the House bill, all individuals with a Social Security number, including retirees and the unemployed, would receive $1,500, compared with $1,200 for taxpayers in the Senate bill.
Source that they increased it to $1500? Just curious since the amount changed I want to see if anything else changed such as amount per child and overall eligibility. I'm hoping they increased the income eligibility since IMO it's set too low, even when using AGI.

Edit: Just saw that it was the PROPOSED amount from the Dems counter proposal. If it did go through it would $1500 for each adult and $1500 for child (up to 3 children). So a family of 5 could get $7500 if ther AGI is less than $150k/year. Haven't look at the actual bill, but according to the article (assuming they are right) the income eligibility is still the same, which is garbage. Again this is just proposed so nothing set in stone yet.

Last edited:
I almost don't even want the damn money when I think about the bs that will be hiding in that bill.
if they give us $1,500 a month for the next 3 or 4 months I can see them taxing us on that. So the unemployed adult citizens getting checks are going to have to find a way to get a job to pay off that tax man next year lol.

Source that they increased it to $1500? Just curious since the amount changed I want to see if anything else changed such as amount per child and overall eligibility. I'm hoping they increased the income eligibility since IMO it's set too low, even when using AGI.
It was on yahoo

The Senate would give direct payments of $1,200 to most middle class individuals, with $500 per child.

Spend it on bullshit like I'm supposed to.

It was on yahoo

The Senate would give direct payments of $1,200 to most middle class individuals, with $500 per child.
Yeah I know. My guess is they will get this finalized and signed into law by tomorrow or Thursday at the latest.

There most likely will be another round of checks 6 weeks after we get the initial checks and perhaps every 6 weeks until this whole thing gets resolved.

I'm debating my options on what I want to do with my stimulus check(s). I could buy stock. I could buy clothes. I hear online poker is booming since everybody is at home now. I could put some funds towards a small bankroll. There's some dental work I could get done that I want. Mulling my options.

Spend it on bullshit like I'm supposed to.

I can totally get that. The average person will get a pittance while major corporations bleat about being needed like utilities before getting payouts this cycle.

It's almost like they're giving people a middle finger with these table scraps, so people should give the finger back.

I'm not going to do that, but I get it, certainly.

Filthy dems are trying to load so much crap into this bill. Dems really are unconscionable opportunistic pricks. This was supposed to be a quick lifeline for people who were struggling, not a leftists fantasy cause shopping list.

I can totally get that. The average person will get a pittance while major corporations bleat about being needed like utilities before getting payouts this cycle.

It's almost like they're giving people a middle finger with these table scraps, so people should give the finger back.

I'm not going to do that, but I get it, certainly.
Its supposed to be for stimulus. Honestly, a good chunk of it will go to pay a debt so my wife can quit a part time job she's working but most of it, I won't really need for necessity. I'll buy my daughter something.

Its supposed to be for stimulus. Honestly, a good chunk of it will go to pay a debt so my wife can quit a part time job she's working but most of it, I won't really need for necessity. I'll buy my daughter something.

I think the USA should be bailing out consumers. The airlines, for example. That's a boom/bust sector. They keep claiming they are needed like utilities, yet we have to keep bailing them out while they price gouge the US population.

Regulate those fucks like we do with utilities. Then bail out the consumers, who will choose what airlines, like every other commodity, they want to fly with.

Back