News What Will You Do With Your $1,200 Corona Money...

You stupid motherfuckers better save that money. It's that same attitude why most people are 1 paycheck away from being homeless. When you get money you don't need, you fucking SAVE it. Not spend it on shit you don't need or even want.
lol saving 1000 in California dont mean shit when your monthly bills are almost 3 grand.

Its supposed to be for stimulus. Honestly, a good chunk of it will go to pay a debt so my wife can quit a part time job she's working but most of it, I won't really need for necessity. I'll buy my daughter something.
it would probably be better for the economy if we all spent it for the stimulus effect.

it would probably be better for the economy if we all spent it for the stimulus effect.
Thats what its supposed to be for. The other parts of the bill are for people out of work. I mean, if you're out of work and should spend it to support yourself and don't, then thats on you but I believe those checks were supposed to be basically so that people who have stopped spending money will do so again.

It was on yahoo

The Senate would give direct payments of $1,200 to most middle class individuals, with $500 per child.
the middle class in CA makes like 11 grand a month. that 1200 is less than 10%

Thats what its supposed to be for. The other parts of the bill are for people out of work. I mean, if you're out of work and should spend it to support yourself and don't, then thats on you but I believe those checks were supposed to be basically so that people who have stopped spending money will do so again.
I concur it would be dumb to save this money

Lump sum payment to extend my plat account 50 years

the middle class in CA makes like 11 grand a month. that 1200 is less than 10%
in California you could make 75k to 150k and still be living check to check the cost of living here is no joke.

I like the idea of giving every American besides millionaires checks.

California 1k a month only is good enough for food and toiletries for a single person for a month. 1k could probably take you a long way in a place like Montana or Wyoming though.

in California you could make 75k to 150k and still be living check to check the cost of living here is no joke.

I like the idea of giving every American besides millionaires checks.

California 1k a month only is good enough for food and toiletries for a single person for a month. 1k could probably take you a long way in a place like Montana or Wyoming though.
I live in the hood part of long beach and my bills are still maybe 2800 a month

Damn.

I could live like 3 months with that thousand dollars. Maybe 4.

You guys save that money. You're kidding yourselves if you don't think you're gonna need that money for essentials a year down the road. This quarantine shit is going to last well over a year.

I live in the hood part of long beach and my bills are still maybe 2800 a month
Hey brother how is long beach these days? I used to be in the Area back in my youth and teens late 90s early 2000s. I used to date a girl who worked at Shoreline village :( man life caught up and I don't even have half as many friends as I did back in my youth everyone I knew moved away or have a family of their own, im the only bum. Fuck being locked up at home basically on quarantine is making me go crazy, I might get a panic attack again.

I remember as a kid my aunt and uncle used to take us to the queen mary, and we watched the Toyota Grand prix race thing back in the 90s.

GP1.jpg

You guys save that money. You're kidding yourselves if you don't think you're gonna need that money for essentials a year down the road. This quarantine shit is going to last well over a year.
They are giving out the money to stimulate the economy, if it lasts a year we are screwed.

If it lasts three months, America will not recover much less a year lol.

Hey brother how is long beach these days? I used to be in the Area back in my youth and teens late 90s early 2000s. I used to date a girl who worked at Shoreline village :( man life caught up and I don't even have half as many friends as I did back in my youth everyone I knew moved away or have a family of their own, im the only bum. Fuck being locked up at home basically on quarantine is making me go crazy, I might get a panic attack again.

I remember as a kid my aunt and uncle used to take us to the queen mary, and we watched the Toyota Grand prix race thing back in the 90s.

GP1.jpg
the grand prix was cancelled I have been going to it for 16 years love cars and the dew tour,the us open in HB is probably cancelled too. I hang out at shoreline all the time but I grew up all over LB and the south bay. I was born in harbor city.

I enjoyed the month leading up to the lbgp when I partied hard @TidWell thunder thursday and all that on second st and on ocean ave and on pine ave

I'm debating my options on what I want to do with my stimulus check(s). I could buy stock. I could buy clothes. I hear online poker is booming since everybody is at home now. I could put some funds towards a small bankroll. There's some dental work I could get done that I want. Mulling my options.
Internet gambling still illegal.

I think the USA should be bailing out consumers. The airlines, for example. That's a boom/bust sector. They keep claiming they are needed like utilities, yet we have to keep bailing them out while they price gouge the US population.

Regulate those fucks like we do with utilities. Then bail out the consumers, who will choose what airlines, like every other commodity, they want to fly with.
Here multiple utilities execs make well over $1mil per yr.

Back