News What Will You Do With Your $1,200 Corona Money...

the grand prix was cancelled I have been going to it for 16 years love cars and the dew tour,the us open in HB is probably cancelled too. I hang out at shoreline all the time but I grew up all over LB and the south bay. I was born in harbor city.

The Grand Prix was so fun I went to three of them, My aunt and uncles then moved away with my cousins, I wouldnt seen them in years and lost closeness with my cousins, we use dto be so close as kids but they move far away, and now Ill see them once in a while but there is no longer that bond, sad stuff.

you in your 20s or 30s?
What high school did you go to Jordan, Wilson, Poly, Miliikan?

Man my memory is shit bro, But long beach was always fun times they used to let us fire off fireworks on the beach, but they said you cant bring tents

The ocean water was disgusting. one of the funniest moments was when a group of friends egged some homos car in front of that gay club Ripples hahah, we then drove to Lakewood to hang out at Tower records before watching a movie at the United artist.

The Grand Prix was so fun I went to three of them, My aunt and uncles then moved away with my cousins, I wouldnt seen them in years and lost closeness with my cousins, we use dto be so close as kids but they move far away, and now Ill see them once in a while but there is no longer that bond, sad stuff.

you in your 20s or 30s?
What high school did you go to Jordan, Wilson, Poly, Miliikan?

Man my memory is shit bro, But long beach was always fun times they used to let us fire off fireworks on the beach, but they said you cant bring tents

The ocean water was disgusting. one of the funniest moments was when a group of friends egged some homos car in front of that gay club Ripples hahah, we then drove to Lakewood to hang out at Tower records before watching a movie at the United artist.
im in my early 30's I went to both poly and cabrillo I also got accepted into millikan because I was good at baseball and had a 3.6 gpa the dirty water is a recurring gag with long beachians and somehow we swam in it.

ok its more than 10 percent you happy I was doing the math like in half a second take in your moment of glory.

You can do that math in a quarter second and get it right.

Probably get more Uber eats. That service is legit. I'm planning to get more Chinese food (regardly of stimulus money) to support their businesses and because it lasts longer since you eat it with rice.

Plus right now local delivies are free, but there's still tax and service charge. I do use that free delivery savings to tip the driver the full $6.

You guys save that money. You're kidding yourselves if you don't think you're gonna need that money for essentials a year down the road. This quarantine shit is going to last well over a year.
No way. As soon as any drug shows any effect at all, you're going back out there. The USA isn't shutting down for a year.

Ripple babyyy! Invest in the future!! Right now with $1k you can get over 6000 of them...

I’m already saving towards my future, I’d spend it on blow if they weren’t putting fentanyl in everything.

dammit Mexico, get your shit together. You’re losing business.

Bump. Title edited.

Back