News What Will You Do With Your $1,200 Corona Money...

Anyone who says anything other than Hookers n Blow is not a real sherdogger n was never my friend

I’m already saving towards my future, I’d spend it on blow if they weren’t putting fentanyl in everything.

dammit Mexico, get your shit together. You’re losing business.
Why would you do cocaine that shit increases your heart rate

Bump. Title edited.
So who specifically is getting paid they said MOST Americans on the news this morning.

Also it said don't expect the checks until May

So who specifically is getting paid they said MOST Americans on the news this morning.

Also it said don't expect the checks until May
They said direct deposits could start April 15, checks mailed at that date so people would see those until the end of April probably. Who knows if that will happen.

People who make under $75,000 will get the full amount and it will gradually lower up till $99,000 annual income where you'd get nothing. $500 for every dependent. There's a cut off for joint filers as well.. I think it's $198,000.

Anyone have any businesses or local businesses you intend to support after the lockdown is over?

Maybe a food place that I may visit more often than before and the regular places I buy from.

The local news reported a bakery just suddenly lost 90% of their business and had to lay off staff. Rent for them must be really expensive.

They said direct deposits could start April 15, checks mailed at that date so people would see those until the end of April probably. Who knows if that will happen.

People who make under $75,000 will get the full amount and it will gradually lower up till $99,000 annual income where you'd get nothing. $500 for every dependent. There's a cut off for joint filers as well.. I think it's $198,000.

Im hearing so many different things, We shall see what happens

I still haven't filed my taxes, did they really push it back to July 15? Im going to file it now since I dont have anything else to do but the turbotax website was down for me the past few days which si strange, maybe my net is slow.

What will determine if its sent via direct deposit or check?

Guessing they automatically do DD if you got your refund back that way this year/last year?

So apparently the Government is looking to try to distribute $1000 to almost everyone within the next few weeks to try and blunt Mr.Corona..

What will you do with your $$$ ?

1. I'm not getting any because I'm not a head of a house hold or pay my taxes.

2. Buy everything I desperately need, toilet paper, food, and I guess some disinfectants.

3. Buy shit I don't need because I'm already stocked up.

4. Crap load of alcohol and other recreational drugs.

5. Put into savings.

???
I will probably give some of it to the Salvation Army's COVID-19 response fund.

Personally, I think Congress should have just expanded unemployment benefits instead of cutting everyone a check. Many people who are still working probably don't need a check.

What will I do with the stimulus paycheck?

AbsoluteIncompatibleBluefish-max-1mb.gif

I will take care of myself.

So most Sherdoggers won't get anything.

What will determine if its sent via direct deposit or check?

Guessing they automatically do DD if you got your refund back that way this year/last year?
If you efile your returns and get your tax returns direct deposit

Im hearing so many different things, We shall see what happens

I still haven't filed my taxes, did they really push it back to July 15? Im going to file it now since I dont have anything else to do but the turbotax website was down for me the past few days which si strange, maybe my net is slow.
They use last year's return to determine if you qualify

Back