What secret names do you have for your neighbours?

one is a former tweaker
one is legit on Megans Law as a registered offender
and the other is a decently hot mid 20s chick, i call her 'thickums'

My neighbor told me his name a few weeks ago but i forgot

There was a sexy chick that lived down the hall from me and the first time I met her she had her bike in the elevator with her and she became "bike girl" until I got her real name. No one else has been interesting enough for a nick name.

Oh, but in my old building, there was this giant, blind man with all kinds of medical problems and smelled like urine because I guess he couldn't bathe properly. We called him Quasimodo.

There are people in our neighborhood who have a pet pig. I've seen them taking pig for a walk, it looks nice, very pink and clean. I call them Pig Family.
There's also folks who play bagpipes occasionally, luckily far from my place. I call them Bagpipes Family.
I really am not that good at this.

@HughPhug He's a nice guy. Middle-aged, works in a shipyard, likes to work on his beater car, and quick to lend a hand if required. Has a bit of a speech impediment. Nothing concerning. He is a big guy, so maybe intimidating if you don't know him.

"That fucking asshole" - the guy across the street who gets up early on weekends with his leaf blower. Many a Saturday morning I've thought about walking across the street and grabbing the leaf blower and shoving it up his ass. No jury would convict.

I got a guy like that with a power washer. All summer long he starts that bitch up every sunday morning and just sprays his driveway for 3 hours. I want to kill the guy.

There was a sexy chick that lived down the hall from me and the first time I met her she had her bike in the elevator with her and she became "bike girl" until I got her real name. No one else has been interesting enough for a nick name.

Oh, but in my old building, there was this giant, blind man with all kinds of medical problems and smelled like urine because I guess he couldn't bathe properly. We called him Quasimodo.
I have to speak to a giant on the phone for work, best voice ever. Proper gigantism booming voice. Apparently he is 7'ish, poor bastard, every thing must be an effort

I know a lot of people that smell of piss though

I have to speak to a giant on the phone for work, best voice ever. Proper gigantism booming voice. Apparently he is 7'ish, poor bastard, every thing must be an effort

This guy was around 6'6 and really fat. Besides being blind, he had other issues. Scared the shit out of my ex wife. But outside of the smell, the run ins I had with him were pleasant. He was a jovial fellow.

There are people in our neighborhood who have a pet pig. I've seen them taking pig for a walk, it looks nice, very pink and clean. I call them Pig Family.
There's also folks who play bagpipes occasionally, luckily far from my place. I call them Bagpipes Family.
I really am not that good at this.
Friend of mine in NJ lives next door to a South American family with a pig, bit odd.
They call him pig man too

@HughPhug He's a nice guy. Middle-aged, works in a shipyard, likes to work on his beater car, and quick to lend a hand if required. Has a bit of a speech impediment. Nothing concerning. He is a big guy, so maybe intimidating if you don't know him.
Wish I lived somewhere nice

I got a guy like that with a power washer. All summer long he starts that bitch up every sunday morning and just sprays his driveway for 3 hours. I want to kill the guy.
He sounds awesome

Back