What secret names do you have for your neighbours?

HUGHPHUG

AL CAPS YO
@Gold
Reaction score
we have WHOREBAG - A good looking fifty+ woman who lives in a council flat and drives a Land Rover, BF has a Porsche. Has to be a high class ho, dresses sexy

DORIS THE BORIS is really nice but her dog is mental

SUICIDE BLONDE lives just 2 doors down, always undressing in her window which faces the road, people die there daily

GERMAN SAUSAGE WOMAN (sometimes called GERMAN SAUSAGE CUNT) - she's German, nosey fucker, bit of a cunt at times. Invited me round for a massage once in front of my wife cos I had a dodgy back - hence the sausage

DJ BANTAM BAD BOY & MC CHRIS - these are dogs

JOHN ASHTON/TAGGART - fucking dead spit of him, it's awesome

MAD MARY - loopy fucker runs everywhere

THAT BIRD YOU SAVED - saved her life a bus stop once, true story, forget her name

YAPPY FUCKER - lives on the corner, trappy bitch

OLLIES MUM - fat woman, dog called Ollie

STANK BITCH - old girl works in the CO OP, mouth is stank

SCUMMERS - live on the corner, type of scum should never be allowed animals or kids, they have 30 of each.
40 bags of rubbish each week, STILL CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT TRASH GOES IN WHAT CUNTING BAG SO IT STINKS UP THE HOOD CONSTANTLY

FREAKY CAT BITCH 1 & 2 - never seen them to be fair, can't see in the bungalow windows do to matresses, cats, cat boxes, wind chimes, cats, dead owls and cats. - Two of em

DE JA VU DUDE - Looks like the dude off the Denzel movie

PEADO MAN - everyone got a peado man in their neighbourhood, walks around with a dodgey bag, magazine size, nasally voice, likes kids

we don't have many friends or get invited anywhere

full

I don't care enough about any of my neighbours to make up name for them.

I don't care enough about any of my neighbours to make up name for them.
it makes it easier for when I have to say to my wife DORIS THE BORIS is in the road with her dog again, or fuck, there's MAD MARY, duck
OR my wife says SUICIDE BLONDE got her tits out again

Sometimes I don't call John Ashton John Ashton or Taggart, some times I just hum Axel F and wifey knows what's up

"That fucking asshole" - the guy across the street who gets up early on weekends with his leaf blower. Many a Saturday morning I've thought about walking across the street and grabbing the leaf blower and shoving it up his ass. No jury would convict.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back