What secret names do you have for your neighbours?

"That fucking asshole" - the guy across the street who gets up early on weekends with his leaf blower. Many a Saturday morning I've thought about walking across the street and grabbing the leaf blower and shoving it up his ass. No jury would convict.
Ha! Me and wifey are up at the crack of dawn even on weekends (dogs), so sunday mornings in the summer we're sitting there at 8am like 'is it too early to mow the lawn yet?'

I don't wanna waste the day's best hours doing shit!

Mine are mostly old and white, or scummy and white, so I need to be able to differentiate between them else we'd never know who died

Yeah I got the whites too and a Black Family. Oddly enough only the Koreans have gained this level of infamy

Luckily I don't have any asshole neighbors and I tend to get along with most people in life. There is a guy 3 houses down that everyone else seems to hate cause he Smokes weed off his balcony all the time and the odor drifts everywhere. My neighbor calls him Cheech. I like him cause it allows me to smoke my weed undetected. Everyone just thinks its him, lol.

Luckily I don't have any asshole neighbors and I tend to get along with most people in life. There is a guy 3 houses down that everyone else seems to hate cause he Smokes weed off his balcony all the time and the odor drifts everywhere. My neighbor calls him Cheech. I like him cause it allows me to smoke my weed undetected. Everyone just thinks its him, lol.
Shit I'm that guy in our neighborhood, this time of year in the cold at night, the smoke fills the air and stays there
Our house is surrounded by en eerie fog at night

OOH i forgot BLINGING JASON - what a chump, sells weed and fights a lot, he was being chased by coppers one night and hid between two cars in the whitest of white tracksuits you ever seen - they found him

we also have RETARD - dumb fuck always getting coppers called out for beating people up, yup, he's a short kid

His dad is called RETARD'S DAD - partly because he's the father of RETARD, but also because he's a fucking retard

Middle age. Still pretty nice and bouncy.
One of my favorite movie intros ever
TlYzbf.gif

I live in the hood, so I don't really deal with any of my neighbors.

When my neighbors first moved in, they introduced themselves. Wife's name is Lien. (Lynne)

Husband's name is...

Khan.gif

Back