What lives matter?

Beautiful-Pug-pugs-13728067-1600-1200.jpg

Pug lives matter.

Whats the point in even arresting them. Obama will probably just pardon them in a few years.

Not a money maker for the media. Racism and white on black crime (however rare it may be) is the 'in thing'.

http://fox6now.com/2016/08/10/still...a-wood-during-armed-robbery-got-away-with-20/

4 men shot a woman during a robbery and got 20 bucks out of it.

She's white, they're not. Where's the outrage?

The outrage is clearly there seeing as it made Fox news your retard.

Black Lives Matters is supposed to be a reminder that they also matter along with everyone else. It's not that they matter more. It's the fact that people ignore their lives until people make a scene about it. Trust me, justice will be done for the white people in the Fox news article. It won't happen for the inner city minority until people get outraged.

I'm so tired of hearing this retarded argument

It just shits on the graves of crime victims when criminals' justifiable shootings are protested but shit like this gets swept under the rug.

Black Lives Matters is supposed to be a reminder that they also matter along with everyone else. It's not that they matter more. It's the fact that people ignore their lives until people make a scene about it. Trust me, justice will be done for the white people in the Fox news article. It won't happen for the inner city minority until people get outraged.

Typical liberal going with name calling instead of logic.

Wasn't going to shit on you that bad but I have to:
>implying a local news story=outrage
>implying there isn't justice done for ACTUAL (not poorly perceived) wrongdoing against blacks (Laquan McDonald, anyone?)
>implying black lives didn't already matter and the movement isn't a thinly veiled terrorist organization aimed at black supremacy and impunity from the law
If black lives were ignored, murders of blacks wouldn't be investigated. Your entire post is shit. Good day sir.

Last edited:

uhm...didn't BLM spawn from stories on national news about black people being killed? how are they being ignored when they are on national news?

It just shits on the graves of crime victims when criminals' justifiable shootings are protested but shit like this gets swept under the rug.
so go protest. No one's stopping you. Gather up enough friends and you'll get on the news too.

I've nothing good to say. But welcome to bizzarro America.

Typical liberal going with name calling instead of logic.

Wasn't going to shit on you that bad but I have to:
>implying a local news story=outrage
>implying there isn't justice done for ACTUAL (not poorly perceived) wrongdoing against blacks (Laquan McDonald, anyone?)
>implying black lives didn't already matter and the movement isn't a thinly veiled terrorist organization aimed at black supremacy and impunity from the law
If black lives were ignored, murders of blacks wouldn't be investigated. Your entire post is shit. Good day sir.

It's a stupid argument. Black Lives Matters doesn't mean other races are less important. The end. The members are generally a bunch of pricks, but that's not what the title means. Let's move on. And please, like that girl isn't getting coverage.

uhm...didn't BLM spawn from stories on national news about black people being killed? how are they being ignored when they are on national news?

They are only on national news because people went psycho and made a scene. Otherwise it wouldn't be on national television and those officers wouldn't get punished. It seems they only do the right thing half the time when they are under the microscope. It doesn't mean that when things happen to whites we don't care.

Because the killers weren't being convicted. Especially cops.

Calling the guy "your retard" is out of line.

A local Fox news station? That is national?

He is talking about Obama's pardons today (pardoned over 100 criminals arrested for gun crimes)

He won't be in office in "a few years" but maybe he was talking about Hillary in office equaling a third Obama term...or he was just making a joke

Because the killers weren't being convicted. Especially cops.
huh?

trayvon was national news before zimmerman went to trial.

micheal brown was national news before the cops went to trial.(which started this BLM movement)

Back