What lives matter?

They should probably stop doing stuff to make everyone not give a shit about their lives then.

Damn those people for being born poor and black! I don't know why they couldn't just be born middle class and white like I was.

Why else would it bother you that they are getting media attention finally? Attention is finally being brought to an injustice and it bothers you. The only reason it's getting media attention is because people are acting out in the streets. You just don't understand the correlation between the two. If people weren't acting out, it wouldn't be on the media. It's that simple.

I don't need to get over anything. If you want to ignore injustices because it doesn't affect you, then go ahead. Nobody is stopping you. I know what's happening is wrong, and I'm going to speak up. You have a shit argument.
where did i say it bothered me that black people are getting media attention?

it bothered me that you straight up lied about it earlier in this thread

and no, when you need to lie to make your argument(like you did) then YOU have a shit argument

Asians bro, who gonna do my dry cleaning if we kill all them motherfuckers.

where did i say it bothered me that black people are getting media attention?

it bothered me that you straight up lied about it earlier in this thread

and no, when you need to lie to make your argument(like you did) then YOU have a shit argument

What am I lying about? I said there was no media attention for minorities when something happened. Then they started rioting and drawing media attention to it. Now at this moment there is media attention. I'm sorry if you have a hard time comprehending this.

Back