What lives matter?

Phone derp

That's not at all what you said in the message i first replied to. If that's what you meant then most of our back and forth was wasted energy. Peace

that is almost exactly waht i said

uhm...didn't BLM spawn from stories on national news about black people being killed? how are they being ignored when they are on national news?

huh?

trayvon was national news before zimmerman went to trial.

micheal brown was national news before the cops went to trial.(which started this BLM movement)

becasue your argument was the only reason why they were making headline news was because there was an outrage about the lack of punishment for the officers. and if there wasn't the outrage it wouldn't have made news because they were black and black people getting murdered goes ignored, because racism or whatever.

which is bogus. black people getting murdered gets on the news just as much as white people getting murdered. if the story is juicy it will be played. in fact alot of these stories are being played that much BECAUSE the victim is black, not despite it.

not to mention that alot of these stories that the media as clung to it often ends up in a grey area where there isn't enough evidence to say for sure what happened. the micheal brown case, we originally thought he had his hands up and the officer shot, we later found out that was a lie and he was apparently trying to wrestle the gun from the officer when he got shot.

if BLM wants to be taken seriously they should actually do their research about who they are supporting, because right now they will support any black person that is killed and claim it was unjustified and a symptom of systematic racism. them rallying behind micheal brown showed they would rally behind a thug as long as he was black. so we ended up having a thug on national news be portrayed as an innocent victim.

if micheal brown was white do you think ccn would have spent so much time of a shooting of a giant white guy who just robbed a convenience store than was trying to wrestle the gun away from a cop?

It's not bogus. It's the cold hard truth. This isn't a discussion regarding crime against blacks vs crime against whites. It's a discussion of police violence and aggression against blacks vs police violence and aggression against whites. The statistics are pretty damned clear on where the truth is.

I've never advocated for anything other than equal and fair treatment for all people. Michael Brown deserved to have a fair investigation. The police officer deserved to have a fair investigation. I've never said otherwise.

And yes, I think if Michael was white and everyone around him said he had his hands up when he was shot, that it would have made national news. Us white folks make national news for way less than that on a regular basis.

It's not bogus. It's the cold hard truth. This isn't a discussion regarding crime against blacks vs crime against whites. It's a discussion of police violence and aggression against blacks vs police violence and aggression against whites. The statistics are pretty damned clear on where the truth is.

I've never advocated for anything other than equal and fair treatment for all people. Michael Brown deserved to have a fair investigation. The police officer deserved to have a fair investigation. I've never said otherwise.

And yes, I think if Michael was white and everyone around him said he had his hands up when he was shot, that it would have made national news. Us white folks make national news for way less than that on a regular basis.
*and the way the media covers it.

and as i said, the media covers police brutality against a black people just as much, if not more, than they cover police brutality against white people.

uhm...didn't BLM spawn from stories on national news about black people being killed? how are they being ignored when they are on national news?

No, what you're saying is that the organized movement of #BLM, as we know it today, first appeared after x event. When you said it "was spawned by" i thought you meant the causes and events that gave rise to it. Two different things.

Sherdog lives are the only lives that matter, all other lives are can lives. esp. bodybuilding.com misc

#sherdoglivesmatter

*and the way the media covers it.

and as i said, the media covers police brutality against a black people just as much, if not more, than they cover police brutality against white people.

That's because typically throughout history whites are taken care of during police wrongdoings while blacks, especially poor blacks, have been ignored and treated poorly compared to their white counterparts. Yes, today it received more media attention, but that's because for the last however many years back you want to go it hasn't received that attention. People finally care. Sorry it's an inconvenience to you, but for the great number of blacks who have dealt with those problems over the years, it's a huge deal. Yes, some people are assholes. Yes, not everyone deserves to be defended. Things aren't always so black and white.

Are there any emails that prove Hillary's inaction caused this?

Did Trump insult the woman's parents?

If not then this is not news worthy.

That's because typically throughout history whites are taken care of during police wrongdoings while blacks, especially poor blacks, have been ignored and treated poorly compared to their white counterparts. Yes, today it received more media attention, but that's because for the last however many years back you want to go it hasn't received that attention. People finally care. Sorry it's an inconvenience to you, but for the great number of blacks who have dealt with those problems over the years, it's a huge deal. Yes, some people are assholes. Yes, not everyone deserves to be defended. Things aren't always so black and white.
exactly. so now-a-days they aren't being ignored by the media, like you originally stated.

Not understanding how only one of them is charged with homicide when this is a classic case of felony murder for everyone involved. The goofy haired one is only looking at like 5 years for the gun charge.

Must be some snitching or something going on.

Also, after one day, this story is buried at the bottom of the page despite no pertinent news happening in the area.

The comment section in the article is ridiculous.

I was joking with a guy the other day,

"All spiders lives matter"

There was a spider in his house, we happen to be talking about BLM bullshit and I just said "all spiders lives matter"

The end

If you take a look more into the people of some of these groups.
They are uneducated, cannot speak the language correctly, don't work, destroy property, have prior arrest, and come from broken homes with missing fathers.

People who contribute nothing In life and are a drain on society don't matter.

exactly. so now-a-days they aren't being ignored by the media, like you originally stated.

At this very second they aren't. Look back a little bit and they were being ignored. Again, you are tired of hearing about it? They are fucking tired of being shot for no reason. Get over it.

At this very second they aren't. Look back a little bit and they were being ignored. Again, you are tired of hearing about it? They are fucking tired of being shot for no reason. Get over it.
where did i say i'm tired of hearing about it?

again, i'm saying this statement you made is a false, which you've finally admitted.

Black Lives Matters is supposed to be a reminder that they also matter along with everyone else. It's not that they matter more. It's the fact that people ignore their lives until people make a scene about it. Trust me, justice will be done for the white people in the Fox news article. It won't happen for the inner city minority until people get outraged.

get over it and stop lying.

where did i say i'm tired of hearing about it?

again, i'm saying this statement you made is a false, which you've finally admitted.

get over it and stop lying.

Why else would it bother you that they are getting media attention finally? Attention is finally being brought to an injustice and it bothers you. The only reason it's getting media attention is because people are acting out in the streets. You just don't understand the correlation between the two. If people weren't acting out, it wouldn't be on the media. It's that simple.

I don't need to get over anything. If you want to ignore injustices because it doesn't affect you, then go ahead. Nobody is stopping you. I know what's happening is wrong, and I'm going to speak up. You have a shit argument.

The outrage is clearly there seeing as it made Fox news your retard.

Black Lives Matters is supposed to be a reminder that they also matter along with everyone else. It's not that they matter more. It's the fact that people ignore their lives until people make a scene about it. Trust me, justice will be done for the white people in the Fox news article. It won't happen for the inner city minority until people get outraged.

I'm so tired of hearing this retarded argument
They should probably stop doing stuff to make everyone not give a shit about their lives then.

These people had the same fears and anger before they became #blacklivesmatter
I've never had to worry about getting shot by the police because I'm not a criminal. Don't put yourself in those situations and you won't get shot. Unless you're guidance counselor for autistic people that is.

I've never had to worry about getting shot by the police because I'm not a criminal. Don't put yourself in those situations and you won't get shot. Unless you're guidance counselor for autistic people that is.

Studies show that police use of force against minorities is much higher than white people. People who get killed by abusive cops aren't likely to walk around with a chip on their shoulder. It's the people who have run-ins with violent cops and are still alive to talk about it who, understandably, walk around with a dislike and mistrust of the police. You get thousands of people with bad experiences with abusive cops and that's when movements happen.

Back