What is your opinion on Hunt at the moment?

He sounds like a full blown vegan.

Hunt didn't "knock his lips off" and send him there though, eh?

Well, you don't know if Mark Hunt wasn't the one that made Brock fail his test. Perhaps he gave Brock a cake or something...

Well, you don't know if Mark Hunt wasn't the one that made Brock fail his test. Perhaps he gave Brock a cake or something...
Why are you even replying to me? We all know the reason Hunt is so salty is because he thought he was going to KO Brock but ended up getting pounded on.

Legend Yesterday and a Legend Today!!

Bumhurt Lesnar fans can go stick a needle into their white asses

Why are you even replying to me? We all know the reason Hunt is so salty is because he thought he was going to KO Brock but ended up getting pounded on.
True, he wasn't counting on Brock having so much roid fueled strength.

I still like Hunt. He has every right to be mad & upset.

I find interesting that are people complaining Hunt is being salty because he lost to a steroids gorilla but totally jump on Bisping's claim that Belfort is the reason his eye is fucked up, even though that's only partially true and the major responsible for the eye is Bisping himself.

Sure he's salty, a salt of the earth guy

He should have done more himself in the fight. To be honest, it definitely was unfair towards Hunt that he had to fight against roided Lesnar who seems to be getting off the hook very easily. But he also got a big payday himself. He didnt just look like he cared that much anymore there. He knew that he couldnt outgrapple or wrestle Lesnar, but he had to strike and knock him out. But he just didn't really throw enough. There was plenty of stalling and inactivity from his side as well. Could have tried to do more, but he didn't.

Now he is salty as fuck, I kinda understand but its getting annoying as hell to be completely honest.

He sounds like a man who was turned away from the last ride at an amusement park by a fraction of a second.

I think Hunt started off from a good place in condemning Lensar -- trying to get more of the purse for himself -- but now he's going the train wreck route.

Guys pop all the time. It's not like Hunt discovered the cure for polio or something unique like that.

At some point, he'll have to let it go.

pay him.

it is bs that people get the use PED in a FIGHT.

consequences need to be much greater.

imagine he is your brother, or your dad. the guy took damage from a PED user.

how fucked up is that?

He should have done more himself in the fight. To be honest, it definitely was unfair towards Hunt that he had to fight against roided Lesnar who seems to be getting off the hook very easily. But he also got a big payday himself. He didnt just look like he cared that much anymore there. He knew that he couldnt outgrapple or wrestle Lesnar, but he had to strike and knock him out. But he just didn't really throw enough. There was plenty of stalling and inactivity from his side as well. Could have tried to do more, but he didn't.

Now he is salty as fuck, I kinda understand but its getting annoying as hell to be completely honest.

8m vs 700K

One guy cheated and ruined everything, the other didn't. Hunt could get on stream and cry and it wouldnt matter, there isn't an argument here other than trying to deflect points. If you actually love MMA you should be on Hunt's side.

Had more respect for him before going full Dana at fans, specially the non-troll ones.

And for someone who refused to cash his PRIDE contract without fighting, he's making too much of a fuss over Brocks' purse.

I'm still a fan. I think he's making valid points in the most idiotic way possible.

He's coming off like a crybaby douchebag. It's like he's overhyping the PED use to excuse the way he was too scared to engage Brock and throw bombs at him; Brock could have been anemic looking soft diverticulitis version and still beaten him, given how he only had to eat a couple of punches.

The money issue is stupid: there is no precedent for a financial settlement when an opponent pops for PEDs...so stop looking to change the rules after the fact. You knew what the terms of the contract you signed were...and you signed it...so STFU already.

By even arguing at all, pointing out small contradictions while trying to reflect the main points of the argument, It's pretty obvious.
Thanks for confirming how retarded you are.

All I said about any fan loss was from a fight not even related to this, read better and try harder next time.
I said he should go about it another way but that is just my opinion, I even stated I would like some justice for Hunt.

Again, nice one.

Thanks for confirming how retarded you are.

All I said about any fan loss was from a fight not even related to this, read better and try harder next time.
I said he should go about another way but that is just my opinion, I even stated I would like some justice for Hunt.

Again, nice one.

You're still avoiding the main issue.

And name calling? nice, I realize people project things all the time, doesn't bother me at all. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back