What is your opinion on Hunt at the moment?

My opinion of Mark has not changed his entire 12 year MMA career. My opinion was that he was the most one dimensional striker in the entire MMA HW WC upon his transfer from Kickboxing to MMA. My 2016 opinion of Mark Hunt is that after a dozen years of MIXED training, he is still the most one dimensional MMA fighter in the WC!

My opinion is that Mark Hunt IS the male version of Holly Holm. I cannot fathom how to gauge which of these two ("quote") mixed martial artists ("unquate") is the most inept grappler in UFC history! We just have to have separate male and female UFC GOATS in the area of ineptitude in grappling. Before this weekend's fights, I at least gave Holly the benefit of the doubt in that she doesn't have that many years of cross training under her belt, but, she has proved that she has ZERO interest in improving her void in the area, and that 12 years would do no more for her than it has done for Mark.

My opinion, if they would be equally one-dimensional in grappling than they are at striking, that they would not be in the UFC! How's that?
Agreed, lets be honest Hunt barely has a winning record, 12 wins and 11 loses haha, he in a punching bag for the elite. He got out-struck by a WWE guy hahaha, entire 2nd round was no takedowns, all striking and Brock landed more strikes haha, Hunt it too slow and just waddles around flat footed.

But he has gave us good fun moments of entertainment.. like when Stipe nearly beat him to death, one of the worst beatdowns ever in MMA history, it was entertaining. and other moments of hilarious entertainment like when he says he still thinks he is the best fighter in the world hahahahahaha :D:D:D:D

Agreed, lets be honest Hunt barely has a winning record, 12 wins and 11 loses haha, he in a punching bag for the elite. He got out-struck by a WWE guy hahaha, entire 2nd round was no takedowns, all striking and Brock landed more strikes haha, Hunt it too slow and just waddles around flat footed.

But he has gave us good fun moments of entertainment.. like when Stipe nearly beat him to death, one of the worst beatdowns ever in MMA history, it was entertaining. and other moments of hilarious entertainment like when he says he still thinks he is the best fighter in the world hahahahahaha :D:D:D:D

We think alot alike. I still cannot begin to wrap my head around the double standard of one-dimensional MMA fighters.

One dimensional strikers in MMA are all adored, and exulted in their lack of rounded MMA skills. A grappler just half as one-dimensional is (to Just Bleeds) the cancer to the sport of MMA, and a prime candidate for jettison from the UFC regardless of record.

It would ALL fit perfectly, but these self same just bleed C-suckers seem to despise pure striking combat sports like Thai Boxing, Kickboxing and traditional Boxing to make them impossible to relate to!

Same as always,a blood and guts warrior...pretty much what people should be looking for in a fighter they want to watch. I didnt just forget his whole career,just cos he's pissed off about some money like the fairweather traitorous dillasnakes in here.

There is nothing wrong about being one dimensional,if you are successful at it,and Mark Hunt has had a successful MMA career. He made alot of money,got a ton of respect,and won some big fights.

He knows it isn't the first guy he has faced using PEDS and I think he is embarrassed he got steam rolled from someone who sat out 5 years. He thought it was going to be a walk in the park.

he could have said no to the fight but he wanted to make $$$$. he knew what was up and still took the fight. he needs to stop crying about it considering he strongly felt he would ko brock. not saying it isnt fucked up that brock was cheating but mark knew it along with everyone else.

Guy who gets cheated gets pissed.

Such an unlikely tale.

Not a Brock fan, just a slightly disappointed Hunt fan (in regards to the Stipe fight).
Even he admitted he fucked up against Stipe with his prep, and it doesn't matter where he came from when he had a great opportunity at that time in his adopted home country and he rolled in like that.

It's not purely the time, he is beating a dead horse with fans at this point and if he really wants results needs to go to the people who can even somewhat help deliver them and take the high road with everyone else. Bitching on social media to fans or "fans" is not doing anything but hurting him long term.

To be clear I would like some kind of justice, I just don't think he is going about it the right way.

It 100% percent matters, it shows how ignorant you are, and that you're really not a Hunt fan. It makes zero sense to be on Brock's side here, it's just deflecting the real issue here, and that is Hunt got the screws by UFC

He has a right to be upset and he should fight Derick Lewis in NY next.

I'm glad that I now know the real Mark Hunt. I have never like the guy and now that I know his intentions, I will never like the guy.

So happy that Fedor and Barnett rolled his ass in Pride.

He is my favorite fighter

I don't follow social media and I don't care

I just listened to to the MMA hour interview. I agree with him. He has a solid point.

ANOTHER fucking Mark thread?
How many times we gonna keep going around and around on this? People are saying exactly what they think of him in all of the other threads.
TS has made something like 20 threads about Hunt since he joined, and that join date aint old lol

Hunt is still salty about his pathetic performance against Brock he got his ass beat still won't let it go and still crying.

My opinion is he's really pushing his luck. No way he could have made as much income from anywhere else than UFC. It's a bad gamble.

UFC will likely punish him by putting him on the shelf until his contract expires.

I've always liked Mark Hunt because his fights were exciting and he looked and sounded like a character from Street Fighter or Tekken. I believe I once, apparently mistakenly, used the word "gentleman" to describe him :D

But his behavior recently has been cringeworthy and self destructive. I hope he gets his act together before he talks himself into a release and finds himself fighting more cheaters for less money in front of a smaller audience.

It 100% percent matters, it shows how ignorant you are, and that you're really not a Hunt fan. It makes zero sense to be on Brock's side here, it's just deflecting the real issue here, and that is Hunt got the screws by UFC
Where in the hell did I say I was on Brock's side? Nice one.

My opinion is that you're making way way too many threads as of late.

Salty because he lost to a WWE guy after saying that he didn't care if he was roided he was going to knock him out anyway. He also said he'd send Brock back to fake fighting, how did that work out for ol' Marko??

Well, Brock will get a 2 year suspension, so I guess it IS back to fake fighting for him.

Back