What is your opinion on Hunt at the moment?

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We all know that before the brock fight, people loved hunt and they were crazy for him. They thought he was a nice, teddy bear that happened to be also a goofy cute guy.

He has sounded pretty roid raged lately

Last edited:
Salty because he lost to a WWE guy after saying that he didn't care if he was roided he was going to knock him out anyway. He also said he'd send Brock back to fake fighting, how did that work out for ol' Marko??

I'm still a fan even though it's getting a bit out of control, he should of done more in that second round.

Or he should of spoken up harsher when Bigfoot and Mir popped.

Love watching the guy fight. Hope he sticks around. I don't have him beating the top 5 but there's a few fun fights for him.

I was a big fan of Hunt the fighter for years, but after he put in some terrible performances basically because he was sloppy/lazy about his discipline and preparation I lost a lot a bit of that fandom, the Stipe fight was just pathetic and really pissed me off.

Hunt the person, is very weird and he seemingly has always been weird but I just let him be weird and whatever he says I'll take with a grain of salt given it isn't related to anything in the fight game.

But when he is STILL going on about this shit now after everything he has said, I'm hoping someone he respects has a word in his ear soon...he is allowed to be pissed off about it, but he is needlessly losing fans over this by going on and on and on.

Make sure the people that matter know, talk it out and get a result either way. Move on.

I like that he is speaking his mind and showing some real emotion.

I still say it's a bit of an act though because he is smart enough to know that every single guy he has fought in his career has been on peds of some sort. Brock is no different.

I just think Hunt is at the point in his career where no shits are given. I also think he saw what Brock was paid in comparison to him and that probably pissed him off.

I was a big fan of Hunt the fighter for years, but after he put in some terrible performances basically because he was sloppy/lazy about his discipline and preparation I lost a lot a bit of that fandom, the Stipe fight was just pathetic and really pissed me off.

Hunt the person, is very weird and he seemingly has always been weird but I just let him be weird and whatever he says I'll take with a grain of salt given it isn't related to anything in the fight game.

But when he is STILL going on about this shit now after everything he has said, I'm hoping someone he respects has a word in his ear soon...he is allowed to be pissed off about it, but he is needlessly losing fans over this by going on and on and on.

Make sure the people that matter know, talk it out and get a result either way. Move on.

Give me a break, you're not a Hunt fan at all. If you're really bitching about his prep then you're an actual moron. Do you not remember Hunt and where he came from? jesus.

ITT:
Brock fans who are grasping on anything they possibly can to deflect the fact they he is a cheater, and probably was always a cheater.

He seems a man of his convictions and I think he prolly has enough money to express them and take a hit.

He's a cool guy

Fighting is about Man vs Man, not Man vs Bitch!

Why Brock whining cause he can't compete without cheating? If u can't compete then the sport isn't for you

What is this, number 20-ish for you, TS?
Putting in solid troll work.
I can respect that.

I shared one opinion once that was basically on the fence of whether or not he should be complaining so much, and I got thrashed by both sides. I honestly don't think I've seen an issue on Sherdog that was so clearly black and white. People are either 100% for, or 100% against how he is acting, and there is basically no middle ground. I'm not a big fan of these types of arguments, nothing gets resolved.

He needs to retire as looking like he is going the way of Chuck after being hit too many times! Most of the stuff he is coming out with is making him look stupid IMHO.

Still a fan, he's always been a bit of a weirdo who needs someone to run his Social media for him.

He will do well if he goes to Bellator.

Same. Guy has the right to be pissed. I'd be confident and still fight a roided guy but if by some miracle I lost to him and he tested positive I'd be making the exact demands. Lesnar made a mockery of MMA and must pay for it.

To be fair to Hunt, he was complaining about PEDs before the Brock fight.
But in reality, the problem isn't that he fought a cheat, the problem is that he was beaten by a cheat. He knew what the deal was going in to the fight, he knew what the deal was when he signed the contract. He didn't mind fighting a cheat when he thought the cheat had nothing for him.

You're acting like Hunt's been taking about this for months or something. You realize it's been like 10 days since we found out Brock pissed hot right? A whole whopping week and a half and you're making out like Hunt's been on a crusade forever about this.

Back