What is your opinion on Hunt at the moment?

ANOTHER fucking Mark thread?
How many times we gonna keep going around and around on this? People are saying exactly what they think of him in all of the other threads.

We all know that before the brock fight, people loved hunt and they were crazy for him. They thought he was a nice, teddy bear that happened to be also a goofy cute guy.
Legend, only schoolboy WWE fans could hate that guy.

5-3.gif

It doesn't take much to make people flip flop with their emotions. I actually thought people liked Hunt for his badass KOs, not his Twitter account or what he says online.

People have respect for a fighter for fighting but lose respect for a fighter for talking? It doesn't make any sense. And how funny is it, where people make threads bitching about hunt bitching, when hunt has an actual reason to bitch.

Sad that he's on a losing streak. Or I should say, is 5-4 in his last 9. The Brock loss was a tough one, it obviously really bugs him too.

He is just butthurt. Anyway I like him. He was beating roid users for 20 years, why its a big difference for him now?

Of course his rage outside the cage doesn't change much. His fans still love him. He has the right to be mad. He also complained about the exact same thing before the fight, so nothing new.

About unions.. I really hate them, and if Hunt wants a union to get rid of peds, it will most likely be the exact oposite.

Give me a break, you're not a Hunt fan at all. If you're really bitching about his prep then you're an actual moron. Do you not remember Hunt and where he came from? jesus.

ITT:
Brock fans who are grasping on anything they possibly can to deflect the fact they he is a cheater, and probably was always a cheater.
Not a Brock fan, just a slightly disappointed Hunt fan (in regards to the Stipe fight).
Even he admitted he fucked up against Stipe with his prep, and it doesn't matter where he came from when he had a great opportunity at that time in his adopted home country and he rolled in like that.
You're acting like Hunt's been taking about this for months or something. You realize it's been like 10 days since we found out Brock pissed hot right? A whole whopping week and a half and you're making out like Hunt's been on a crusade forever about this.
It's not purely the time, he is beating a dead horse with fans at this point and if he really wants results needs to go to the people who can even somewhat help deliver them and take the high road with everyone else. Bitching on social media to fans or "fans" is not doing anything but hurting him long term.

To be clear I would like some kind of justice, I just don't think he is going about it the right way.

Hunt's still the man. He has some flaws and demons just as the rest of us do - his real fans already knew this side of him.

I don't think his thoughts on the Lesnar situation are any different to what others would have if they were in Hunt's position. Mark's just more vocal about it and he doesn't care what people think.

He's going way overboard

I get the frustration but if you try to post on his facebook page he'll shit all over you and that isn't right.

Is he just sitting on the computer all day filled with rage and drinking?

His rage and lack of punctuation are out of control!

He should be compensated regardless though he's been acting like a "cry baby" a bit.

Still the best.

Anyone hating on him is a - I believe the technical term is "bitchboi".

Too much of a whining bitch. Okay, he has a point when moaning about Brock's failed tests, because PEDs aren't only about getting big. He also reaped other benefits in form of better recovery and all that, but come on... complaining about Brock being "too big"? It's not like Lesnar was a skinny man before that fight, lol. Also, let's be honest here... it's a bit of a no-brainer that Brock uses steroids, right?

IMO he is just clinging at a valid excuse to justify his defeat in a lackluster affair in which he looked underwhelming. All of his fake anger and teenager-ish insults are making him sound pretty pathetic.

It's not purely the time, he is beating a dead horse with fans at this point and if he really wants results needs to go to the people who can even somewhat help deliver them and take the high road with everyone else. Bitching on social media to fans or "fans" is not doing anything but hurting him long term.

To be clear I would like some kind of justice, I just don't think he is going about it the right way.

I think you are very wrong. If what Hunt wants is a change, so the guy getting caught cheating will have to give his purse to the other guy, this is just the way to do it. Getting the public to see how unfair this is, is the only way to make a change. A lot of injustice has been fixed around the world because one man bitched and bitched about it in the Media.

Negative. He went on and on about how he knew Brock was a roider and would beat him anyways .. then loses ... then goes nuts about finding out Brock is a roider.

My opinion of Mark has not changed his entire 12 year MMA career. My opinion was that he was the most one dimensional striker in the entire MMA HW WC upon his transfer from Kickboxing to MMA. My 2016 opinion of Mark Hunt is that after a dozen years of MIXED training, he is still the most one dimensional MMA fighter in the WC!

My opinion is that Mark Hunt IS the male version of Holly Holm. I cannot fathom how to gauge which of these two ("quote") mixed martial artists ("unquate") is the most inept grappler in UFC history! We just have to have separate male and female UFC GOATS in the area of ineptitude in grappling. Before this weekend's fights, I at least gave Holly the benefit of the doubt in that she doesn't have that many years of cross training under her belt, but, she has proved that she has ZERO interest in improving her void in the area, and that 12 years would do no more for her than it has done for Mark.

My opinion, if they would be equally one-dimensional in grappling than they are at striking, that they would not be in the UFC! How's that?

He is embarrassing himself, just like his performance.

What iz all zis talk about me at the rapidz? I never go there in my life.

Back