What is your opinion on Hunt at the moment?

The biggest issue was Hunt said he would be more focused and not come in looking sloppy and like that, then he did.....as a fan of his I was slightly disappointed and lost a little of my fandom because of this.

It's not just purely one bad fight and I didn't just drop him, you really cannot read.

But I thought you were just talking about the Stipe fight? now its more? Interesting

But that's my point, I am reading everything you're saying but there are holes in your arguments, and you contradict yourself.

8m vs 700K

One guy cheated and ruined everything, the other didn't. Hunt could get on stream and cry and it wouldnt matter, there isn't an argument here other than trying to deflect points. If you actually love MMA you should be on Hunt's side.

Sadly MMA (or rather UFC) is not a pure sport. Its unfortunate, but its how it works. They pay Lesnar because he has a large fan base and is more famous for casuals. We see guys like Sage Northcutt making more money than some true skilled veterans and that is pretty unfair. Sage is athletic as hell though, but marketing and showmanship and shit like that is very important for UFC. I am pretty sure CM Punk will make more than many other real fighters in the card.

If its true that they knew about Lesnar failing the test but still let him fight, now thats just wrong. But I am not sure if thats the case or not

I am definitely more in Hunts side here and I dislike PED use in MMA (I really do and I believe its 100% retarded thinking when some people say that PEDs should be free to use for all the fighters), but imo Hunt could have still done more there.

As for me loving MMA, I am pretty sure I know better about my passions for combat sports coming of myself than you do.

Being a bit over the top at the moment. Could be handling this a bit differently. Or maybe a little bit more toned down, he is acting like this was all under the covers un-announced to him ect ect ect!
The roider are getting busted and removed that is a good thing! And it is costing the UFC plenty in dollars, PPVs and bills

But I thought you were just talking about the Stipe fight? now its more? Interesting

But that's my point, I am reading everything you're saying but there are holes in your arguments, and you contradict yourself.
What fight do you think I am talking about?

When I mean not just one bad fight, I mean not just purely the fight I mean the whole camp and preparation leading up to it.
It's not like he had a great camp, looked great and just got wrecked so I gave up.

This is getting ridiculous, you can't read or comprehend things at all.

Sadly MMA (or rather UFC) is not a pure sport. Its unfortunate, but its how it works. They pay Lesnar because he has a large fan base and is more famous for casuals. We see guys like Sage Northcutt making more money than some true skilled veterans and that is pretty unfair. Sage is athletic as hell though, but marketing and showmanship and shit like that is very important for UFC. I am pretty sure CM Punk will make more than many other real fighters in the card.

If its true that they knew about Lesnar failing the test but still let him fight, now thats just wrong. But I am not sure if thats the case or not

I am definitely more in Hunts side here and I dislike PED use in MMA (I really do and I believe its 100% retarded thinking when some people say that PEDs should be free to use for all the fighters), but imo Hunt could have still done more there.

As for me loving MMA, I am pretty sure I know better about my passions for combat sports coming of myself than you do.

You literally said you were on Hunt's side?

If you love MMA you should want the sport to be cleaning and overall better.

Quit trying to victimize yourself, I said nothing ill towards you.

What fight do you think I am talking about?

When I mean not just one bad fight, I mean not just purely the fight I mean the whole camp and preparation leading up to it.
It's not like he had a great camp, looked great and just got wrecked so I gave up.

This is getting ridiculous, you can't read or comprehend things at all.

So now it is back to one fight?

Did you train with him at his camps?

A crybaby. A former Pride fighter never caring about PEDs until after he loses to a WWE guy.

It was only ever one fight, I told you many times....and then you couldn't connect the dots, that's on you.

Okay so now it is one fight.

You're not a fan of a fighter if one bad fight makes you less of a fan. You're a bandwagoner.

Keep changing your story, its honestly comical.

Okay so now it is one fight.

You're not a fan of a fighter if one bad fight makes you less of a fan. You're a bandwagoner.

Keep changing your story, its honestly comical.
You are still making it out as just purely the fight, which it ain't. I actually agree that just only a bad fight makes you a bandwagoner.

But I can see you will go around in circles again and again to try and make yourself feel better, and TBH the only comical thing is you cannot read or comprehend things properly.

You are still making it out as just purely the fight, which it ain't. I actually agree that just only a bad fight makes you a bandwagoner.

But I can see you will go around in circles again and again to try and make yourself feel better, and TBH the only comical thing is you cannot read or comprehend things properly.

The fight/camp thing is a cop out and you know it.

It was one fight, sure that fight had a camp, but it is still one fight.

I'm going around in circles? You literally changed your story three times

"talking about the stipe fight here"

"not just one bad fight"

"It's not just purely one bad"

"When I mean not just one bad fight"

"It was only ever one fight"

Camp/training process is part of the fight.

keep projecting

The fight/camp thing is a cop out and you know it.

It was one fight, sure that fight had a camp, but it is still one fight.

I'm going around in circles? You literally changed your story three times

"talking about the stipe fight here"

"not just one bad fight"

"It's not just purely one bad"

"When I mean not just one bad fight"

Camp/training process is part of the fight.

keep projecting
The fight camp is not a cop out, it is the whole point.

This is where your inability to read and comprehend things is letting you down, you have fabricated that at some point I was meaning more than one fight, which I never have.
I have always meant the camp and his sloppy ass preparation and discipline after stating that he was going to be focused and not be like that.

Have you ever liked something, then something happens which whilst you still like it....is not as much as it once was?

Seriously haha.

The fight camp is not a cop out, it is the whole point.

This is where your inability to read and comprehend things is letting you down, you have fabricated that at some point I was meaning more than one fight, which I never have.
I have always meant the camp and his sloppy ass preparation and discipline after stating that he was going to be focused and not be like that.

Have you ever liked something, then something happens which whilst you still like it....is not as much as it once was?

Seriously haha.

You said it was more than just one fight, then you said you meant the camp for that fight, and that is still just one fight.

You're trying to add the process of his camp into your reasoning being a bandwagoner.

It's a total cop out.

The camp/training process is part of the fight, and each camp should subjectively be valued towards the fight he is training for.

Also I didn't fabricate anything, you literally said it was more than just one bad fight.

You can insult me all you want, it just shows weakness tbh.

You said it was more than just one fight, then you said you meant the camp for that fight, and that is still just one fight.

You're trying to add the process of his camp into your reasoning being a bandwagoner.

It's a total cop out.

The camp/training process is part of the fight, and each camp should subjectively be valued towards the fight he is training for.

Also I didn't fabricate anything, you literally said it was more than just one bad fight.

You can insult me all you want, it just shows weakness tbh.
Will you ever understand when I said it was more than one bad fight I was meaning it wasn't JUST the fight as I thought you were trying to allude to, but here you go....going around in circles.

Read this.

Hunt said he would be more disciplined and not be a slob between camps and then have to do a ridiculous cut and fight like shit.
I believed him.
He did the exact opposite immediately for Stipe of what he said and hence fought like shit.
I was disappointed and that made me sightly less of a fan, still a fan but not as much after getting burnt.

Got it?

He is right to be angry but give it a rest like, we already know where you stand, your constant banging on about it is tiresome.

Will you ever understand when I said it was more than one bad fight I was meaning it wasn't JUST the fight as I thought you were trying to allude to, but here you go....going around in circles.

Read this.

Hunt said he would be more disciplined and not be a slob between camps and then have to do a ridiculous cut and fight like shit.
I believed him.
He did the exact opposite of what he said and hence fought like shit.
I was disappointed and that made me sightly less of a fan, still a fan but not as much after getting burnt.

Got it?

Again, you said this not me.

Also, where did he fight like shit?

(hence my point I made earlier about all of his losses being to top 3 HW, all were champs)

You're also implying that he fought like shit, said he wouldnt, and then did again. (thats 2 fights btw)

I'm reading what you write in the literal sense, you stated it was more than just one purley bad fight, the second I point out your contradiction you then backtrack to stating you meant camps too (which is the total cop out)

So now you're stating it is two fights again, and im going around in circles. lol

Again, you said this not me.

Also, where did he fight like shit?

(hence my point I made earlier about all of his losses being to top 3 HW, all were champs)

You're also implying that he fought like shit, said he wouldnt, and then did again. (thats 2 fights btw)

I'm reading what you write in the literal sense, you stated it was more than just one purley bad fight, the second I point out your contradiction you then backtrack to stating you meant camps too (which is the total cop out)

So now you're stating it is two fights again, and im going around in circles. lol
Oh my god.

He fought like shit against Stipe, the only fight I'm talking about.
He fought against Werdum (NOT like shit) and he had to make a rough cut for obvious reasons, he stated that he would be more disciplined and not come off a sloppy camp after that feeling and hence be at his best for his next fight.

He did the opposite and fought like shit, in the Stipe fight.......the one fight I am talking about.

There is only one fight I am talking about, and a large majority of his poor performance was due to his camp and shit preparation, which is what I had the issue with after stating what he did.

If you cannot read or understand this, we are done here because nobody can help you.

Oh my god.

He fought like shit against Stipe, the only fight I'm talking about.
He fought against Werdum (NOT like shit) and he had to make a rough cut for obvious reasons, he stated that he would be more disciplined and not come off a sloppy camp after that feeling and hence be at his best for his next fight.

He did the opposite and fought like shit, in the Stipe fight.......the one fight I am talking about.

There is only one fight I am talking about, and a large majority of his poor performance was due to his camp and shit preparation, which is what I had the issue with after stating what he did.

If you cannot read or understand this, we are done here because nobody can help you.

So you are less of a fan after one fight?

That's being a bandwagoner, and you were never a fan at all.

Hunt's prep has improved drastically and disliking him after one bad camp makes you look ignorant, which is my point.

(no i meant the camp too!)

So you are less of a fan after one fight?

That's being a bandwagoner, and you were never a fan at all.

Hunt's prep has improved drastically and disliking him after one bad camp makes you look ignorant, which is my point.

(no i meant the camp too!)
I don't think so, if he had a great camp and there were no promises and just happened to lose and I WASN'T a fan anymore I agree I would be a bandwagoner.
But since I am still a fan, just a slightly weary and now slightly less fan after getting burnt I don't think that is a bandwagoner at all. I just used to think more of him.

Surely you can see this, you may think that is a bandwagoner but a bandwagoner by definition is someone who jumps off, I clearly haven't.

Back