What is your opinion on Hunt at the moment?

My opinion of him hasn't noticeably changed. I'm a fan. He's, understandably, having a bitch fit right now... but I'm still a fan.

You're still avoiding the main issue.

And name calling? nice, I realize people project things all the time, doesn't bother me at all. :)
And the main issue related to my post is?
I think you are trying very hard to grab onto anything to be right, and name calling is pretty hard to avoid when you are dealing with someone so retarded they are calling me ignorant for justifying why I was disappointed in Hunt and become slightly less of a fan because of his preparation and performance against Stipe.

You do realise Hunt had told his fans he was going to be more disciplined and not blow out between camps again (after the Werdum fight) and some believed he was actually going to be dedicated and come in ready and in great shape, especially in Aussie, then he did that.....it's not unfair on Hunt to be disappointed in him.

You can try be the bigger man, but your ignorant argument makes absolutely zero sense in relation to that.

Hasn't really changed. He's always been a bit of a crybaby. Still, he has some good knockouts and when he's not talking he's gaining fans.

However he's still a social media vagina who doesn't know when complaints turn to crying.

Nobody's opinion has changed. The Brock fans want us to believe it has because they themselves are bitter about the PED bust and taking it out on Mark. Just stop it nerds - ain't no one buying your narrative.

And the main issue related to my post is?
I think you are trying very hard to grab onto anything to be right, and name calling is pretty hard to avoid when you are dealing with someone so retarded they are calling me ignorant for justifying why I was disappointed in Hunt and become slightly less of a fan because of his preparation and performance against Stipe.

You do realise Hunt had told his fans he was going to be more disciplined and not blow out between camps again (after the Werdum fight) and some believed he was actually going to be dedicated and come in ready and in great shape, especially in Aussie, then he did that.....it's not unfair on Hunt to be disappointed in him.

You can try be the bigger man, but your ignorant argument makes absolutely zero sense in relation to that.

Hunts prep work has changed drastically before coming into the UFC, it was well know that he had "given up", thus creating his awesome mma story about coming back from diversity when nobody thought he would. You can sit there and name call me all you want, but you are truly the one who looks ignorant here.

Also im not trying to be right in any shape or form, but keep projecting.

Stating Hunt has not been prepping makes you look ignorant, and I question that you were ever a fan, considering you're not 100% on his side for this.

Also his 3 losses before this fight were all to the numer (1/2/3) guys (all former champions within 2 years), You becoming less of a fan because of this once again makes you look ignorant.

Hunts prep work has changed drastically before coming into the UFC, it was well know that he had "given up", thus creating his awesome mma story about coming back from diversity when nobody thought he would. You can sit there and name call me all you want, but you are truly the one who looks ignorant here.

Also im not trying to be right in any shape or form, but keep projecting.

Stating Hunt has not been prep makes you look ignorant, and I question that you were ever a fan, considering you're not 100% on his side for this.

Also his 3 losses before this fight were all to the numer (1/2/3) guys (all former champions within 2 years), You becoming less of a fan because of this once again makes you look ignorant.
You need to wake up and realize I am talking about the Stipe fight, and the Stipe fight only which let me down and made me slightly less of a fan.

The shit before, the losses to former champs are absolutely irrelevant to anything I said I never mentioned them, you did.
Saying his preparation for Stipe was shit is not an ignorant statement at all WHEN EVEN HE ADMITS IT.

READ DUDE, you are making shit up!

You need to wake up and realize I am talking about the Stipe fight, and the Stipe fight only which let me down and made me slightly less of a fan.

The shit before, the losses to former champs are absolutely irrelevant to anything I said I never mentioned them, you did.
Saying his preparation for Stipe was shit is not an ignorant statement at all WHEN EVEN HE ADMITS IT.

READ DUDE, you are making shit up!

Becoming less of fan due to his prep work in any fight considering his back story makes you look ignorant. It's that simple

Also im not making anything up, im simply informing you how idiotic it is to become less of a fan over one fight, don't be a bandwagoner.

Whiny, racist, punk, blaming the white man for his problems. He should join black lives matter. His walk off kos are cool though.

Great striker with a stupid granite chin. Deserves a higher paycheck for his last fight. He's going to retire soon most likely

Imo when someone resorts to name calling instead of actually providing logical reasons behind their actions in an argument, usually means they lost. :)

aidos
I gave you logical reasons, I told you why......you chose not to read or ignore them.

Try starting an argument with someone down there with you who will swallow up your nonsense.

Hunt will always be a legend to any real MMA fan.

I gave you logical reasons, I told you why......you chose not to read or ignore them.

Try starting an argument with someone down there with you who will swallow up your nonsense.

No, you just said you didn't like his prep for one fight, and I provided a lot of reasons on why you shouldn't just drop a fighter after one bad fight, you called me retarded multiple times. That's what happened lol

You were never a fan in the first place.

Average fighter with more than average KO power, he seemed pretty chill, but he turned out salty as fuck, isnt like he got his retina detached or something.....He lost a fight tailormade for him to lose.

Hunt will always be a legend to any real MMA fan.

Walk-off KO´s are cool, but not worthy of being called a Legend, his record is pretty average (close to .500 actually), never holding the UFC belt.

No, you just said you didn't like his prep for one fight, and I provided a lot of reasons on why you shouldn't just drop a fighter after one bad fight, you called me retarded multiple times. That's what happened lol

You were never a fan in the first place.
The biggest issue was Hunt said he would be more focused and not come in looking sloppy and like that, then he did.....as a fan of his I was slightly disappointed and lost a little of my fandom because of this.

It's not just purely one bad fight and I didn't just drop him, you really cannot read.

Walk-off KO´s are cool, but not worthy of being called a Legend, his record is pretty average (close to .500 actually), never holding the UFC belt.

Record don;t mean everything, he could have easily beaten up 10-15 cans instead of fight K-1

Barring a few, most of his loses are top 5 HW

There are probably only like 6 or 7 fighters in MMA history who go through his record with a better score.

Back