What is the most ridiculous martial art?

Without a doubt it's George Dillman's touchless knockout and that Yellow Bamboo shit:

Here touchless Dim Mak style Martial Arts meet reality:

I wonder how much Dillman has made from his self-delusion over the years?

With yellow bamboo Rambo would never need a machinegun .....:icon_lol:

Capoeira is a form that combines elements of martial arts, music, and dance.

To me, this is like saying, "I study a type of astrophysics that combines math, astrology and cooking."[/QUOTE]

That's a terrible comparison.

I didn't say that it was least effective, although I believe it is probably one of the least effective martial arts.

That's fair I guess.

Capoeira was created as a means to preserve the Brazilian slave's native culture and as a way for them to defend themselves if need be, while disguising it as "dance" so they wouldn't be punished for practicing it. Both are practical reasons for creating an art such as Capoeira. Nothing ridiculous about it IMO.

I was originally planning on suggesting the African style that focuses primarily on headbutting (I think it's called Testa?) but after seeing Yellow Bamboo and the kiai master, I got nothin. Absofuckinglutely nothin.

Oh boy another one of these threads!

everydeen dat iz not bjj or moo tie is gay and un work

im kewl now

and i train hardcore tee hee

My vote is whatever the hell LEGS BALONEY does...

gota say my vote is for most of the self defence systems taught
"if a guy grabs you, just grab his arm, turn it round and jab him in the eye with his own thumb, easy as that"

gota say my vote is for most of the self defence systems taught
"if a guy grabs you, just grab his arm, turn it round and jab him in the eye with his own thumb, easy as that"

Did your grandma teach you that?

Sounds very practical.

Just to reiterate the stupidity of yellow bamboo and kiai masters:

I feel bad for this old guy. He believes it so much he put up a $5000 reward for anyone who could beat him.

BJJ > YB.
Upon reading the description it turns out that they do it in my country. Most disappointing.

Last edited:
How can someone think capoeira is ridiculous ?

For sure it's not effective, but it's hard to think of something that looks cooler than capoeira.

+ capoeira will get you more chicks than all the nerd stuff that ends with "ryu".

BJJ > YB.
Upon reading the description it turns out that they do it in my country. Most disappointing.

Seriously man, look up one post. Shits already on the same damn page.

My vote goes to capoeira.

That funny. At the gym today there some guys doing it outside.

I know a couple of people who do it, but they do it as a dance/for cardio more than as a martial art.

I agree that if you were thinking it'd be good for ass-kicking, you'd be delusional. But for a dance style it's pretty cool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back