• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What is the ceiling for Paddy Pimblett?

Now that we've seen what he can do(and can't do). When does this movie end and how? If he beats Bobby Green, he will be 6-0 in the UFC's toughest weight class. I know his food addiction, and the very questionable decision he won against Gordon loom over a lot of fight fans heads, but he's still a draw. I personally would like to see him take on Dan hooker, or potentially Dariush if he can finish and or dominate Green.

Fight Night Main Event in the Apex

If I was a fanboy I would be scared for Paddy fighting Green. I see things logically so all I can say is, good luck lad. You better have been training this whole time.

Paddy is probably better than most people rate him. I wouldn't be shocked if he could beat a guy like Dariush or Chandler to jump in line for a title shot. No way I can see him beat Islam, but he probably has same chance as Dustin/Justin with a hail mary KO.

He had a competitive fight with Tony Ferguson, ceiling doesn't seem very high at all

He'll be in BKFC in a few years getting his face pushed in imo

He will be able to transcend space and time like L. Ron Hubbard. L. Ron said you need to watch out for the trains on the surface of Venus. (Yes Tom Cruise's God is on tape saying this)

I would assume its the same as the rest of us.

The bottom interior face of the upper part of his house. Opposite to the top face , being the roof.

Awesome. Brings me back to the old days of Sherdog when I first joined. I remember interacting with Bas Rutten, Bisping, Miesha Tate, Tank and others.. Trolls scared most of them away unfortunately..

lets be real the Miesha Tate interaction was mostly one way traffic wasn't it buddy

Who knows? RDA was a thoroughly unimpressive grapple boxer until he lost to Tibau and then he became a destroyer. Maybe he'll have his moment and become a world beater. Until then, just a marketable prelim guy.

Problem for Paddy is he's already 29, you would expect to see improvements by now.

One thing for sure, we don’t hear from him anywhere near as often since he started charging for interviews.

Not that high I don't think.
MAYBE top 20, MAYBE.

He's great at maintaining his own brand and cashing in on his current success outside of the cage, credit to him for that.

I think he'll fold when he faces the cream of the crop, he has too many glaring weaknesses.
You can't be eating shots from the top lads, you'll fast be wracking up TKO losses in no time.

He's entertaining though and a polarising character, so I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

If he can improve his defence in general and move back to ground-fighting I'll change my mind, he's a fucking fiend on the mat and I can see him putting some strong fighters away via this method.

Back